Shell Shocks Board Track Racer Build. (56k DIE)

Hey guys! Welcome to my WIP page for my amateur board track racer build thread. This is my first cruiser build so i hope you all stay tuned in and follow this build.

So, to start, here is the bike, it is a Super Cycle Classic Cruiser. I picked the last one up for 150$. Apparently these bikes are hard to come by.

Stock, these bikes are not suitable for a motor. They are a single speed with only a rear coaster brake. Before i left Canadian Tire, i picked up a set of front and rear Caliper breaks. These fit the bike just right (and same colour to boot!).

If all works out, my engine will be here on Monday, I will give a further update from then.

Attachments

• Photo-0066.jpg
    Photo-0066.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 1,247
  • Photo-0067.jpg
    Photo-0067.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 943
  • Photo-0069.jpg
    Photo-0069.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 652
  • Photo-0070.jpg
    Photo-0070.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1,070
well, just a quick update before work. looked at the fedex website. My package arrived in Mississauga last night! to bad i got to wait for the postal service to resume on Monday..... dang you weekend. I will be receiving a 80cc Canada special edition, 36 tooth sprocket, tuned exhaust, heavy duty chain breaker, and a slant head, along with a free tee! not bad for 230! I will be stopping by a bike shop today to ask about retreading the rims to a different hub as i installed caliper brakes on the bike last night. so we will see. update tomorrow.

SS

Looks like a real solid frame. Let the fun begin!
I'll be following this thread.

Back