Shift kit on full sus.

ok so i just got the sbp shift kit and decided to put it on a marin frs. still have to do a little tinkering but so far it is great. going to take it to work tonight and see how it does.

shift1.jpg

shift2.jpg

sorry about the heading i miss spelled and hit sudmit

Last edited by a moderator:
kcmcf - I just politely asked the cools mods to change the header.

We are inching toward the very thing, Honda and shift kit!

did a little work this spring on my bike. added a tensioner to keep the jack shaft chain from coming off all the time and added a 12v battery and a 12v garden flood light for night driving. it has a 35 w bulb in it. the rear light runs off the bike. in the bage is the battery tools,spare gas in msr bottles and a rain suit seems like we have gotten a lot of rain here this year. always at night when i am coming home from work. still nee to get a better shifter and find some type of mud guards. hit 36 mph on it 2 weeks ago and still had 3 gears left. have a expansin chamber to put on it yet.

1.jpg

2.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Latter all

Kevin

nice bike kevin i am currently doing a full suspension bike myself i have a GT LTS 2 the frame is smaller than yours buy the looks of things i had to remake a manifold to suit as my carb would not fit inside the frame i will post some pictures of it later on in time . I see you made a bracket to hold the top of the center jack plate to the frame . I have made a similar one myself ( coinsidence ) but i had alot of trouble when trying to start with the engine dropping and the chain coming loose . Dosent happen now though i made bracket to suit . You bike looks sick man not many people around doing full suspension bikes !

Back