Jackshaft Shift Kit Questions for anyone thats allready installed one

Visit the thread again: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?40165-STOP-PRESS-Sick-Bike-Parts-insider-information&p=367382#post367382

There is information which provides possibility that SickBikeParts will not only be manufacturing the left hand side chain tensioner but also the right hand side chain tensioner as an accessory option.

I have the Beta version of the right hand side chain tensioner installed on my bike and it's proven to be perfectly reliable for over 60 miles.

I also have the Beta version of the left hand side chain tensioner installed on my bike and it's proven to be perfectly reliable for over 600 miles.

A little birdie tells me that SickBikeParts will have these chain tensioners up on their website very soon.

In October or so. Yes.
You might want to include a 4-stroke kit right side tensioner in your lineup as well.

2_BigRedTensioner700.jpg

Nothing to it as on a 4-stroke where it is pretty easy to move the motor forward for the left side chain and your right side has a slot for an arm so even forward crank bikes can use it is nothing to sneeze at ;-}

I sold off my gaming pc to build this thing and all I have to show for it now is a big paperweight. If anyone is near me make me an offer for the whole bike.mag 002rr.jpgmag 003rr.jpgmag 004rr.jpgmag 005rr.jpg

Yea I wont give up on it yet I guess. I live in california and it was hard to find anyone that would ship the 2 stroke to california so Im thinking I wont be able to find a replacement.
Ill give enginesonlineshop.com ( where I purchased my engine kit from) a call tomorrow and see if they will sale me an engine only for some sort of discount. I only used it for less then 3 weeks but it has been way more then there 30 days warranty because it took me awhile to put it together as it was my 1st motor bike build.

10 dollars worth of parts and your halfway finished aswell.

That's the first time i've seen a magnet failure as described by your photos, and i've traveled over 30,000 miles in 3 & 1/2 years on my motorized bicycle in riding conditions from the good to the downright ugly.

I struggle to understand how such a magnet failure could happen given correct assembly of the parts?

Back