shinobi sinner 70cc mtb w 20mm carb

This is my ongoing work horse of th' fleet. My license got screwed up so I had to find a more efficient way of gett n to work with out getting all sweaty and tired. These pics are kind of old (a year maybe), this was my first engine I got from kingsmotors. If anybody remembers them, theyre pretty fly by night. Anyway, the original manifold cracked (the OLD STYLE ones where you had to file and bore out th' restrictions;) so I had to come up with something since kingsmotors was unreachable. The very first manifold was made from a piece of a bicycle bullhorn, J.B. weld and th' end pieces from a honda intake kit I got off line....... th' 20mm carb as well.

Attachments

• 18-Photo 18.jpg
    18-Photo 18.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 607
  • 21-Photo 21.jpg
    21-Photo 21.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 373
  • 13-Photo 13.jpg
    13-Photo 13.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 351
  • 06-Photo 6.jpg
    06-Photo 6.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 437
  • 09-Photo 9.jpg
    09-Photo 9.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 338
Hi Son of justice....we'll be practically neighbors this winter!...Small world!

that exhaust is alsome i looked at a pipe liek that it was 125 dollars how did that thing make ure bike run and how does it sound now

sounds pretty healthy, gauge. It does have a nice snarl to it, almost sounds angry. Definently more power on th' top AND bottom end, just like th' description at minipocketrockets.com.(paid $75 back then) This is the same exhaust recently bought for my spoiler, zeus zangetsu. Daves discount motors.com has 'em for 40 bones(dollars) on sale. I also bought a dellorto 14/14 replica carb/manifold/filter combo from there for $35. Shipping is quick and reasonable, check 'em out. sunofjustice (brian)

Back