Shipping International

machanic

Local time
11:22 PM
Anyone know the cheapest way to ship a package East Coast USA to England 13lbs will fit in a USPS flat rate mailer which is the cheapest I found so far, any help will be appreciated by two members!
Thanks in advance, Machanic

Anyone know the cheapest way to ship a package East Coast USA to England 13lbs will fit in a USPS flat rate mailer which is the cheapest I found so far, any help will be appreciated by two members!
Thanks in advance, Machanic
I think DHL somehow has good rates for intergalactic shippings I'd look at that quickly to see if it can beat usps.

Working on the DHL shipping estimating site, initial starting quote was frightening. Will try again now that I have an accurate weight. Forget DHL finally got through the estimating site with out getting dumped , they want $201YIKES!!!:eek::eek::confused:

Last edited:
On line a flat rate legal padded envelope just big enough $24.95, at the P.O. today the counter person said $35, I'll check on line again through my account, by weight the P.O. wanted $54.

Yeah it's a Cranbrook frame...been meaning to get a better frame with a 1" headtube. Lemme guess, that kit wouldn't have fit?

Yeah it's a Cranbrook frame...been meaning to get a better frame with a 1" headtube. Lemme guess, that kit wouldn't have fit?
No, I have designed a different style shift kit for the Cranbrook frame, requirements are the output shaft of the clutch sprocket is located over or forward of the bottom bracket of the frame and the bottom bracket ID is the 2' size and I am going to give two kits away after initial testing for further testing and review and possible improvements, want to be a test subject?

Last edited:
On line a flat rate legal padded envelope just big enough $24.95, at the P.O. today the counter person said $35, I'll check on line again through my account, by weight the P.O. wanted $54.
Every right to do so, it's kind of cheating to put what is essentially a package in an envelope that was intended to hold documents. So much so that they can fine you for it. Puting a 15 pound hunk of metal in a document pouch could raise enough eyebrows that it could get sent back to sender, no refund on initial shipping..

Back