Short Trouble Shoot Video Clip. Why Won't It Start?

yuckfoo

Local time
6:29 AM

I've gotten some feedback already but I won't tell you what. I feel if I get enough people saying the same thing then I can be pretty sure of what it is.

Have you tried removing the chain to the rear wheel, then just using the crank to start the bike? This way you can adjust the air/fuel ratio and idle with the engine running.

I've gotten some feedback already but I won't tell you what. I feel if I get enough people saying the same thing then I can be pretty sure of what it is.

You sound rich, but if it needs choke to start, it says lean. What's the plug look like? Have you tried to start without the choke? whats it do then?

You sound rich, but if it needs choke to start, it says lean. What's the plug look like? Have you tried to start without the choke? whats it do then?
It hasn't run enough for the plug to change at all. I've removed the plug twice, once today, once on Saturday when I first tried it. The plug looks brand new but will have a little bit of wet black spots on it that wipe right off.

I've tried the needle clip in 4 out of 5 places and it seems to make no difference at all.

I've tried the needle clip in 4 out of 5 places and it seems to make no difference at all.
Your probably a good candidate for a re-jetting...If that is the stock NT carby, it has a 5mm #70 jet in it...You will probably be better off with a replacement 5mm #68 jet instead...Then, depending on your altitude, reset the "C" clip to the next to the top groove on the needle valve...Be sure to also get rid of the junky Chinese plug that comes with the motor kit and replace it with an NGK-B6HS or its resistor equivalent NGK-BR6HS spark plug and be sure to set the gap at .025 thousandths...You should be good to go then...DAMIEN

Have you tried removing the chain to the rear wheel, then just using the crank to start the bike? This way you can adjust the air/fuel ratio and idle with the engine ru

Your probably a good candidate for a re-jetting...If that is the stock NT carby, it has a 5mm #70 jet in it...You will probably be better off with a replacement 5mm #68 jet instead...Then, depending on your altitude, reset the "C" clip to the next to the top groove on the needle valve...Be sure to also get rid of the junky Chinese plug that comes with the motor kit and replace it with an NGK-B6HS or its resistor equivalent NGK-BR6HS spark plug and be sure to set the gap at .025 thousandths...You should be good to go then...DAMIEN
I've been trying to find jets. They are out of stock everywhere. I do have a good spark plug. My altitude is about 150 feet. Some people in LA Hover's Discord said it was my magneto.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Will these work? When they are being sold for motorcycles I don't know how to determine if they will work for my carb or not.
I have no idea if they will work or not...Why buy so many in a kit from Amazon that you will never use when you can buy just the one you need for 2 bucks from Sick Bike Parts that i gave you the link for???...Just tick the box for the #68 jet and order...SBP are a reputable outfit...DAMIEN

Back