Shorter spark plug

JWHB

Local time
3:23 AM
I read somewhere about getting a shorter (overall ) length spark plug. Back in 2014 I bought a 24" Micargi Beach cruiser. I had some build issues and it sat until last year when I got busy and got it rolling again. I learned a lot and are making some repairs . The big issue is the lack of room for the engine and large diameter frame. And that is the reason for the shorter plug length. I also read where someone said just swap ends on the head, and I really don't want to do that. So Can anyone help an old guy out. Thanks JohnB

Welcome aboard. Take some pictures of engine on bike so we know what were dealing with. Its easy to post them just click the attach file below the message box lower left corner.

Thanks I will when I get a moment. I think I found the answer. If correct it should be a NGK BPM6A for temps about 70 or a NGK BPM7A 80 and up. Does that sound correct.

I would turn head around or get a performance head with spark plug in center. When I know what engine size or your frame space I would tell you more .See pictures is needed

Back