Should I Buy This 49cc Slant kit? (link)

Should I buy it?

• Buy it!!!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Don't buy it!!!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Neo2172

Local time
8:54 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=380128896903

It is powerking on ebay, aka zoombicycles. I like that it is a slant head kit, and also that the motor AND the muffler are black. He is asking $120 with free shipping. I made a best offer of $100 and he countered with $115 saying that is the least he would take.

Should I but the kit for $115 with free shipping? Seems like a fair deal to me. Am I making a big mistake by going with a 49cc slant head instead of the 66cc slant head?

Ive looked through all the ebay kits and this is the one I like best in terms of looks (slant and black color) and price.

SHOULD I BUY IT???? :cry:

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I reckon the 49cc will last you longer and will certainly vibrate less. I reckon the 48cc is better balanced that the 80cc or 60cc engines :D

BSA

Better balanced? Like they pay more attention to the assembly of a 49cc LOL? My understanding is the bottom end is the same, just the jug and piston is bigger on an '80' . All I know is everyone I have talked to says the bigger kit will leave the 49 behind everytime, but I have no personal experience.

I reckon the 49cc will last you longer and will certainly vibrate less. I reckon the 48cc is better balanced that the 80cc or 60cc engines :D

BSA

Thank you for that post! I'll probably go with a 49cc then!!

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back