shouted at and push off the road by a man in a white van

true true but if I didn't get the cops to tell me stop riding they would of pulled me over and taken the bike for a test to see how much watts it has and then charge you so i guess i cam out good, the cops where really friendly and nice one of them said give you a couple more "bears" and you can ride a real one(he ment to said years) and the other cop goes "dont say that he is only 13" lol
Anyway i know a man that lives in my town that can limit the china girl to 200w and he has a police report thing that says that you can ride them on the road legal, so i might get that. But the bike can only go 25km an hour but i guess thats better then not riding it at all.

well the cops said we could make a statement and go into it more,but my dad just said to give the guy a warning and tell him to wake up!!
There is a guy name Brad who lives in my little town and is now selling china girl motors that have been put down to 200w and have a police paper thing, showing that it is legal and classified as a moped!!

sounds good but i have a 70cc motor and you need a 48cc motor to do it I think so i have 2 ways to go,sell the bike and motor together get that money plus some extra and buy one of his bike and kit ones that is legal or buy a 48cc motor for $140 from zbox and fit it to my bike and then lower the output to 200w, I think i might go for the second way, as it might be cheaper.

Thanks

Wow, somebody like that would have their white vans tires slashed mighty fast around here...

what's the age requirment to ride moped ?

There is a guy name Brad who lives in my little town and is now selling china girl motors that have been put down to 200w and have a police paper thing, showing that it is legal and classified as a moped!!

what's the age requirment to ride a moped where you live ?

it's rough at times trying to get a good ride in on the streets
when we are 13 years old
yes -- I remember trying

the first time or two getting caught here in Calif
not much of a big deal
after that the little guy court starts telling us
any more of this and you may not be able to get a license when you are 16

makes it hard to ride that THING

Wow, somebody like that would have their white vans tires slashed mighty fast around here...

Same here too! If they even made it home... Oklahoma is a concealed-carry state... I haven't had problems on my MB like this young man posting, But there are idiots everywhere. I carry mace and a 4 battery Mag lite in a loop on the handlebars. I figure that if I had a problem with a violent person, the mace would be the most legal thing I could do to stop them. The mag lite on the other hand...

-Mark

if we don't have the mountain rocks available
to face up to this guy man to man
the tire slashing THING is really not right
that's the wussee THING to do
in the dark of night when no ones looking
not saying that I have never done that
but -- it just isn't right.......

ride that THING

if we don't have the mountain rocks available
to face up to this guy man to man
the tire slashing THING is really not right
that's the wussee THING to do
in the dark of night when no ones looking
not saying that I have never done that
but -- it just isn't right.......

ride that THING

Hmm, im sure his knee-caps would get smashed in, here in Adelaide!

Back