shouted at and push off the road by a man in a white van

I keep a large truck Lug-Nut with me just in case I encounter any retards that wanna play with Mr. not-so-nice guy. Easily can damage a window or leave a nice bruise when thrown.

That is horrible, I've had things like happen when I was younger, not on an MB but with other things, man sounds like he was on a power trip by bullying a kid. The authorities should be notified, and if justice plays out in this life he will pick a fight with someone who can give him a bruising.

Are MBs that loud?

yEAH WHAT YOU ALL NEED TO REALISE IS THAT NONE OF THESE BIKES ARE LEGAL THEY HAVE OVER 200WATTS OF POWER! WELL OVER! SO DONT GO TO THE POLICE, AND DONT STOP FOR THEM WHEN THEY TRY TO STOP YOU!
aND NO THE 50CC ISNT LEGAL CAUSE IT ALSO HAS WELL OVER THE 200WATTS OF POWER

just not a true statement

yEAH WHAT YOU ALL NEED TO REALISE IS THAT NONE OF THESE BIKES ARE LEGAL THEY HAVE OVER 200WATTS OF POWER! WELL OVER! SO DONT GO TO THE POLICE, AND DONT STOP FOR THEM WHEN THEY TRY TO STOP YOU!

my motor bike with parts that can be found on this site

IS STREET LEGAL IN CALIF - USA
all of the information I supplied to the DMV -- was honest information

it has a Calif motorized bicycle license plate on the rear
and you need to stay away from that beer
if it's someTHING you truly want you probably say yes my dear

ride that thing

Last edited:

Please don't shout at me,I'm not deaf just stupid!:devilish:
Using all CAPS is shouting. louis

And how many Watts of power can a well turned athlete put out on a road bike?

Sorry my physics is rusty.

This is sort of the same problem as disparity of force in law, i.e. an armed person can use lethal force against an attacker who is highly skilled even unarmed.

And how many Watts of power can a well turned athlete put out on a road bike?

Sorry my physics is rusty.

This is sort of the same problem as disparity of force in law, i.e. an armed person can use lethal force against an attacker who is highly skilled even unarmed.
A person is good physical condition can put-out about 200 watts of power......this day & age most of us here can put-out about 11 watts. :cry:

speak for yourself fector56

A person is good physical condition can put-out about 200 watts of power......this day & age most of us here can put-out about 11 watts. :cry:

speak for yourself fector56

the last time I measured my THING output

I was putting out or in at least 14 watts

gives you all someTHING to shot for

as we ride those things

Last edited:
hey im 13 and i ride down my street all the time throttle wide open with the baffle out and make as much noise as i can. if that son of a ***** ran me off the side of the rode i would of just cussed him out and rode by his house more often to annough him. but if he takes it any further u should call the cops on him. moterizedbikes are not really even that loud, quieter than a motercycle so hes just an ***.

Back