Show us your motored bikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I'm in the preliminary stage of building my first bike, so I thought in the meantime I'd entertain myself by asking for pictures of your awesome bikes :). I've already seen some cool stuff in my short time on this forum, but nowhere have I seen a thread devoted to pictures of your delicious machines!
Let's see what you're riding :)!
(also, if I missed a thread like this, please point me in the right direction.)‎

Here's what i'm working on now ..briggs 3hp
WP_001181.jpg
WP_001181.jpg

This is my setup, with my next door neighbour contracted as the "B" prime-mover operator, to get the tonnage moving:

Yeah kc in California we are limited by hp....but we gotta lic it, lites, signals, hoop upon hoop
The beauty of MB's is no license required, CA killed that concept.

This is pretty close to legal here, just finished it up.

I'm calling it the Emerald Jewel ;-}

EmeraldDoneL-1280.jpg

EmeraldDoneR-1280.jpg

Good on or off-road.

EmeraldDoneLF.jpg

EmeraldDoneRR.jpg

Last edited:
This is my bike
11245524_10154348948495620_283373383770650611_o.jpg

Real expensive i pissed a few of my moutainbiking friends off
$1000 bicycle the frame is hydro forged aluminum i believe the brand is marin or somethin idk all i kno is 1500$ later i achieved 56mph on flat

I like all these bikes iv been seeing keep up the building

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I've been building a lot of MB's.... Slowly getting to experiment with different power combos... Lol sorry bout the upside down pics, just the last few I've built.... Usually like to buy a fixer upper from people in my area and get it running to sell then the money I make off of it I use on my big builds (AKA, the silver bike...)

I usually stick to older "rat rod" themes or something that I'm not afraid to get dirty or scratched... But don't get me wrong, I like to go fast, look cool, and make a lot of noise

That is a GT-2A frame. I think gasbike.net sells one for about $120. This version has the curved downtube and it is not perfect.. The motor pedestal - if not supported - will fail. The thread less headset is not the best for a motored application. Over time, the AL frame will crack - somewhere. I'd consider it to have a 18 month to 2 year lifespan.

It does look good! 26" wheels are perfect! One piece crank is cool. I like 1.75" rear tire. Fat tires won't work on this frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back