Sick Bike Parts - 2022

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
3:33 PM
We are, sadly, announcing the closing of Sick Bike Parks LLC this next year, 2022. It's been a GREAT nearly 15 year run. We learned a lot, worked a lot - and had a lot of fun! This decision was reached after much deep thought, number crunching and soul searching. Jim and I are wanting to step back and embrace new directions in each of our lives.

As we wind down the business, we will only be carrying a few key items after we sell our remaining stock.

There are many details to work out. We will keep you informed here and through our website - please email us any questions, business acquisition inquiries, or comments.

Thank you and Happy 2022!

Jim and Paul

Im sorry to hear about you folks closing up shop...I will be wanting to be able to order one more of the low profile air filters from you again as a spare when my next Social Security check comes in January...I hope that you will have one in stock still when that happens.

Again, i am very sorry to see Sick Bike Parts going away...You folks have been the "good guys" of vendors...DAMIEN

We are, sadly, announcing the closing of Sick Bike Parks LLC this next year, 2022. It's been a GREAT nearly 15 year run. We learned a lot, worked a lot - and had a lot of fun! This decision was reached after much deep thought, number crunching and soul searching. Jim and I are wanting to step back and embrace new directions in each of our lives.

As we wind down the business, we will only be carrying a few key items after we sell our remaining stock.

There are many details to work out. We will keep you informed here and through our website - please email us any questions, business acquisition inquiries, or comments.

Thank you and Happy 2022!

Jim and Paul
Dude, Dude, no, Dude, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.

We need you. I need you.

Love
K. Snarl

Though I have a triple chainring Staton Inc shift kit, I always told others about your shift kit. SI quit selling shift kits several years ago. With you leaving the market there'll be no high quality shift kits on the market. Fabian added a chainring to your shifter thus greatly widening the reduction range. Large riders with small cc engines who ride where there's steep hills need gears.

20210704_205255.jpg

I plan to make videos of my triple chainring shift kit soon. It gets shifted like this, for 9 sequential non redundant ratios.

Red Gears
Steep hill climbing and heavy load pulling
1(1-3)

Yellow gears
Around town level ground general use
2(3-5)

Green gears
Open road use
3(5-7)

All shifting is done with the left hand. There's a color code on the shifters. By widening the reduction range one can then do with a small engine what a larger engine can do.

20210704_204946.jpg

You've sold basically the same thing for years. I don't want you to leave. So here's a whole new system and direction to take your shift kit in.

I’m sad. But happy I got shifty today, my bike is fully operational.

I do need to bring my engine gearing ratio matched to cadence, I’m pedaling over 90rpm at less than mid-throttle, need that down to 60?

Back