Sick Bike Parts - 2022

Do us all a favour - - please - - don't quit!!!
Sometimes, you gotta go. When it sucks the life out of ya, you have to walk away. Kind of sounds like these guys are working to hard, and not getting enough play time to stay whole. They've been doing it a long time too. I'm just happy they added their two cents to the Motored Bike world for as long as they have. Lots of rides out there with their stuff rolling around.

Sometimes, you gotta go. When it sucks the life out of ya, you have to walk away. Kind of sounds like these guys are working to hard, and not getting enough play time to stay whole. They've been doing it a long time too. I'm just happy they added their two cents to the Motored Bike world for as long as they have. Lots of rides out there with their stuff rolling around.
This nails it.

The 2021 taxes...s**t haven't started yet......K-1's due. This does actually suck the living out of me. Sometimes I feel I should print every piece of paper, put it in a box with a check and just send it, book parcel rate, to the IRS.

Two stroke HD Kits are back.

Four Stroke kits are back.

We now have the 4 stroke mounts for sale - people have been asking for this for a long time!

And our 2 stroke mount

This one off from Cyclone: https://sickbikeparts.com/enduro-motorized-bike-frame-1-only/

SERIOUSLY - After these kits are sold, there will be no more.

WE ARE STARTING TO RUN OUT OF ITEMS

WHAT WE HAVE IS ON OUR SITE BUT SOMETIMES LIMITED QUANTITIES SO NO GUARANTEE WE WILL HAVE MULTIPLES. WE WILL ALWAYS REFUND THE DIFFERENCE IF WE HAVE 4 AND YOU ORDER 5, FOR EXAMPLE.

WE ARE DISCONTINUING INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING JULY 1 2022

ALL ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD AS IS

WE HAVE JUST A COUPLE 2 AND 4 STROKE SHIFTER KITS LEFT

ANYTHING ORDERED TODAY THROUGH MONDAY MEMORIAL DAY WILL SHIP ON TUESDAY. (APPLIES MAY 25-31 2022)

SIX MONTHS LEFT IN ALL REALITY. SOME PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR EVEN LOWER PRICES. THAT'S NOT REALLY A THING WHEN QTY IN STOCK = 0

THANKS GUYS, THANKS FOR THE BUSINESS. REALLY. IT'S BEEN AWESOME!!

WE ARE STARTING TO RUN OUT OF ITEMS

WHAT WE HAVE IS ON OUR SITE BUT SOMETIMES LIMITED QUANTITIES SO NO GUARANTEE WE WILL HAVE MULTIPLES. WE WILL ALWAYS REFUND THE DIFFERENCE IF WE HAVE 4 AND YOU ORDER 5, FOR EXAMPLE.

WE ARE DISCONTINUING INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING JULY 1 2022

ALL ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD AS IS

WE HAVE JUST A COUPLE 2 AND 4 STROKE SHIFTER KITS LEFT

ANYTHING ORDERED TODAY THROUGH MONDAY MEMORIAL DAY WILL SHIP ON TUESDAY. (APPLIES MAY 25-31 2022)

SIX MONTHS LEFT IN ALL REALITY. SOME PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR EVEN LOWER PRICES. THAT'S NOT REALLY A THING WHEN QTY IN STOCK = 0

THANKS GUYS, THANKS FOR THE BUSINESS. REALLY. IT'S BEEN AWESOME!!
I'm just waiting for my pay check to hit. lol. Then I will place my order. :)

Back