Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
2:14 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

thought i'd add more as a thanks to SBP

she aint pretty but this old OG bike got me 30,000km about 18,500miles built in 2015 thanks to SBP parts
1250w mini, wide crank, UHD , 3 SBP chain ring spiders 14t - 52t -- 52t- 38t to 22t rear shimano inter3 IHG, 2x 48v 25ah batteries one each side of the top bar... bike was later converted to disc brake an the 1800-3000w motor also from SBP

thank you SBP if it weren't for you i'd never of been able to build the old girl, wasn't easy buying all the way from australia due to $$$convertion rates but you made it effortless and always top 5 star service!!

you will be missed, by me at least(y)(y)(y) .......

View attachment 201720
That thing looks like a beast! Nice build!

thought i'd add more as a thanks to SBP

she aint pretty but this old OG bike got me 30,000km about 18,500miles built in 2015 thanks to SBP parts
1250w mini, wide crank, UHD , 3 SBP chain ring spiders 14t - 52t -- 52t- 38t to 22t rear shimano inter3 IHG, 2x 48v 25ah batteries one each side of the top bar... bike was later converted to disc brake an the 1800-3000w motor also from SBP

thank you SBP if it weren't for you i'd never of been able to build the old girl, wasn't easy buying all the way from australia due to $$$convertion rates but you made it effortless and always top 5 star service!!

you will be missed, by me at least(y)(y)(y) .......
You can thank Paul, (@Pablo), the owner/operator of SBP, (before they closed), personally if you like since not ony was he a trusted vendor on this forum, he is also a member here as well...lol...Just click the "Send Private Message" tab button on his profile page if you wish...DAMIEN

You can thank Paul, (@Pablo), the owner/operator of SBP, (before they closed), personally if you like since not ony was he a trusted vendor on this forum, he is also a member here as well...lol...Just click the "Send Private Message" tab button on his profile page if you wish...DAMIEN

thanks bud! i kinda wanted to post it public so others could see just how great SBP was and the scene is less without them! guys like Pablo SBP
need to be supported! because without companies like SBP the choices are more limited on parts supply! that means builds are fewer, peoples imaginations on builds are more limited because not everyone has machine shops or the tools to make certain parts, SBP filled a gap and helped a lot of people

anyway, thanks again Damien...

and thank you Pablo!

thanks bud! i kinda wanted to post it public so others could see just how great SBP was and the scene is less without them! guys like Pablo SBP
need to be supported! because without companies like SBP the choices are more limited on parts supply! that means builds are fewer, peoples imaginations on builds are more limited because not everyone has machine shops or the tools to make certain parts, SBP filled a gap and helped a lot of people

anyway, thanks again Damien...

and thank you Pablo!
I've seen people do some impressive work with just hand tools. It is very nice to have access to some tools.

I've seen people do some impressive work with just hand tools. It is very nice to have access to some tools.
yea so have i but they're usually old school machinists or they have a machinist father/grand father guiding them and they're taking their time over months even years to build stuff, when i was building mine i just wanted to go with what works to get it going asap, then improve things over time like brakes

Back