Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
6:31 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

Kit and Stuff

Yet another review, my 3rd, of SBP.

New shift kit and some stuff. I love the improvements in general, the adjuster coming with, and the pre cut and hole punched clutch cover. Small complaint I wish all the nuts and bolts were all metric.

Shipping was wicked fast.

No complaints about the packaging.

Pricing for my stuff was reasonable.

Still wish there was more to the website. Love to see a gallery and technical FAQs culled from forums. I put on some 2.2 wide tires and the kit just barely clears the tires. I wonder if anyone else has run into this issue and how they dealt with it. I still may have to adjust if I see any wear on the edge of the tire.

I have bought 2 expansion chambers from SBP so far and a new deluxe shifter kit the pipes arnt too bad it has started too leak from the silicon part from the copper bits. but ive got too put the springs on properly. I am just starting to put the shifter kit on looks like it will be lotts of fun with the shifter kit espesially with my new engine which is ported, has a SBP expansion chamber, deltoro carb, and high compression billet head, it should fly (not on public roads of course)

Billet head? Where are those?

I love SBP, great stuff, and super fast shipping. Also reasonable to Hawaii, unlike other vendors who try to gouge us for not being on the mainland. (Flat rate box is still $8!)

I have bought 2 expansion chambers from SBP so far and a new deluxe shifter kit the pipes arnt too bad it has started too leak from the silicon part from the copper bits. but ive got too put the springs on properly.

Mine was too, then I used some high temp rtv. Part of my problem was I was using the springs to hold on the top part of the pipe, which allowed it to bounce and stretch the silicon couplers. I also put an extra mount "plumbers tape" from the header to the frame, which keeps it all nice and snug.

Nothing but a great experience working with SBP. Pablo is prompt with any email questions. I've only purchased upgrade parts from them, but they've been spot on. I'd recommend SBP to anyone.

-Jav

Sick bike parts. They stepped in when another vendor failed to do right by me. No only did they sell me the same parts for less, the shipping costs were less also...and not a little less either...they were significantly less.
Where one vendor failed, sick bike parts excelled and now they have gained a loyal customer in me.

These guys set the standard that other vendors should be judged by. Their communication is excellent. They ship promptly and they are always a pleasure to deal with.

I wish all the venders were like SBP

I got a tuned pipe from SBP. Called them on the phone first and got a response that sounded like they actually care about my opinion.

Fast shipping, quality product with understandable instructions.

It really made a big improvement in the performance of my engine!

I give them a 10 out of 10 ratting.

Mike the bike guy

This review is for two different orders. I had a similar experience with both so, I decided to group my reviews together.

I ordered the SBP expansion pipe and the difference between it and the stock pipe is night and day. Shipping was very fast. It only took 2 or 3 days to get here (I don't remember exactly because it was a while back). Customer service is excellent. I ordered the upgraded hardware kit and accidentally got the wrong head studs (it was totally my fault, I measured wrong). I emailed him and he said "just send them back with a note explaining why I was sending them back and he'd send the correct ones out". I just have to pay return shipping. I think that's totally fair considering it was my mistake for ordering the wrong head studs in the first place.

just ordered some parts... everything I ordered came and in a timely order. Same great service as always... thanks guys.

Back