Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
2:14 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

After several dealings with Jim and Paul at Sick Bike Parts over the last 6 months, I'd have to rate them as excellent in all respects.

I've bought a HD shift-kit with tools and spare parts, low-profile air filters, cylinder studs and a dual-pull brake lever.
All were exceptional quality at good prices, shipped quickly. Both Jim and Paul both go out of their way to help when possible, too.

The shift-kit and dual-pull brake lever, in particular, are worth their weight in gold.
I've done about 200km with the shift-kit now and couldn't imagine going back to a single-speed bike. I can putt along at walking pace in 1st, or cruise at 35mph in 6th with the engine just ticking over, like an overdrive. No more constant worrying about the LHS chain, tensioner and rag-joint sprocket mount. Love it.
The dual-pull brake lever works better than I thought it would, too. I was concerned about brake balance, (the lever automatically applies the same pressure to both brakes), but in practice it's not a worry and pulls up well, even during a gradual turn on gravel.

Keep up the good work, guys.

My kit had to travel across the land and the sea to get to me.
It did so in fine fashion and enabled a new mode of transportation filled with passion.
Travelling down the road, as i out hurry lycra clad; BMW X5 type cyclists with their exorbitantly expensive racing bikes that could be made from gold.

The SickBikeParts Shift Kit is the best thing ever sold.

Fabian

I like them. I bought from them this year. I purchased an aluminum exhaust gasket, carb o-ring gaskets, and a fuel shut off switch.

I was very satisfied with the parts, and the customer service dept does respond to emails reasonably fast. The prices were ok, and they had lots of good small parts for Grubee 2x engines.

Great people to deal with! Answered all my questions about a problem I was having and helped me figure out how to fix it.

Lynn

Excellent Products & Top-Noch Customer Service!

I have purchased their new improved Jackshaft HD Kit and bunch of other small items, all quality stuff. Everything came well packed and emails back and forth were answered promptly. They shipped everything over here to me in France and it came pretty fast. I would definitely do business with them again.

Thanks

Pete

Pics & video of the bike

http://www.motoredbikes.com/album.php?albumid=1158

http://www.motoredbikes.com/album.php?albumid=1168

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao1wTWn9NDs

i bought a ex chamber and a performance filter.super fast shipping and love ther tech support.ill buy all the parts i can from them

First Pablo extended the sale until I got paid.
Second I got my order in to Sick Bike Parts on Friday the third.
Third I got the order delivered tome on Monday the sixth.
I am a fan of Sick Bike parts .

Have made several order's with SBP over last couple of months.

Great products. Shift Kit is excellent, as are all the other smaller items (inexpensive chain tool is so much better than the one I had from LBS). Ordered the wrong item and they took it back no problem. Gave excellent tech support.

Purchased the SBP expansion chamber, bolt hardware kit and air filter. Still waiting but im very happy with their service so far. We post again once received items.

Back