Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
8:51 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

Purchased a front motor mount. Size was on the boarder of 2 different mounts. Pablo provided excellent advice on which to order. Part arrived quickly and updates were still provided. All around an excellent experience with out the worry.

I said i would come back an write a review once i have received my items so here it goes:

Expansion chamber for SBP is awesome. Better sound, and the power-band is unbelievable throughout the whole RPM rangers. I love it so much :D :D :D

hardware kits is better then the POS stock set. Allen key type bolts are the best!

ADA air filter gives me better air flow and makes my carby look better then red backing plate on the speed carby. from ugly to s#xy within minutes :D lol

and i brought a NGK spark plug. Heaps better then stock POS!

I would like to thank the guys at SBP for their awesome service and great products.

PS thanks for the free SBP sticker. Its now on my petrol tank :D

5 stars

Purchased a front motor mount. Size was on the boarder of 2 different mounts. Pablo provided excellent advice on which to order. Part arrived quickly and updates were still provided. All around an excellent experience with out the worry.

But no sticker.........

I voted and have nothing but a 5 all the way. The design is as cool as it gets. The customer service and Tech support are comforting because you know you'l get a quick and accurate response.
For instance one time I gave a scenario to Jim and he provided me with solutions and really was rite on so before I took the platform apart I knew what I was looking for and it was like within 24 hours. The bike hauls you know what and since I went with the Honda GXH50 its suprisingly responsive on the throttle end of it. I cant hear any chains and I'm using the Stage 3 tranny which is so quite I cant tell its there. Whats really cool is the clutch makes a howling noise like a moter with a blower on it.
I'm not over exadjurating at all.
Thanks for letting me express my gratitude Tom and thanks motoredbikes.com

Customer service & communication was not to my satisfaction. I have certainly had much better & more effective communication from other vendors, than I did with Sick Bike Parts.
They think they are great & lots of other people seem to think they're great, but that wasn't my experience.
I wont be ordering from them again.

UPDATE:
SBP offered a resolution to my problem which looks to be satisfactory to both parties.

I ordered a couple odds and ends for spares, low profile air filter, dual brake lever. Shipping was amazing, I'm sure they sent it the day I ordered. Prices were good and the quality was better than I expected. I will definately do business with them again.

Ok, I had to leave a review on the shift kit I just got from SBP. Shipping as usual was very fast. These guys always do that part well. The kit itself I think is very well designed. Good quality parts and very solid. It does exactly what I purchased it for. I have more top end speed without having such high rpm's, but more importantly I can get up the hills without so much assisted peddaling. Took some adjustments here and there but what on these bikes doesnt. Very satisfied and Id recommend this kit to anyone who lives in a hilly area,or just wants more top end speed.

-Speedy
-Friendly
-Knowledgeable
-Fast Shipping
-Fair Prices
-100% in Stock (so far!)

Back