Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
6:56 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

I bought the Cyclone 3000 & Shift Kit last year.
Quickly shipped... packed nice.....all the parts were correct.
service after the sale was most helpful & friendly.
thanks Guys!!!

I put mine on a purple , Roadmaster, ugly, anti-theft girl's bike. I did upgrade the fork to disc & some cool old cruiser handlebars w/a handy plastic crate for cargo &saddle bags.

I am loving it. I had some alignment issues with the chain, but have i worked out now. *knocks wood*

Here's a pic of my full blown grocery-getter!

Attachments

• IMG_20180110_155607.jpg
    IMG_20180110_155607.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 380
I bought stuff from SBP for a couple years now. Correct order, fast shipping and great customer service!

I have ordered from SBP three different times, parts always arrive in a few days with good packing. Its nice to talk to people like with Jim and Paul.

SBP is awesome in every way. Their response time to questions, speed on delivery, quality of parts, everything. Best dealer I have encountered since starting this hobby.

Excellent product and quick shipping. Quick to respond to questions and ideas. There is reason that they have over 94% rating. I bought a 3kW Cyclone.

I've had a couple good experiences buying from SBP, easy to contact and deal with. swapped a wider bottom bracket into a js kit for me, I think Jim is the tech support guy. pretty patient and responds fairly quick

I've bought some stuff from SBP, still using it too. The crank freewheel bearing makes it east to clean and swap a new bearing in when needed. Fast shipping, quality parts, and fun stuff. Will buy from again when I do another jackshaft bike.

Back