Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:09 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

Best low profile replacement air filter i have seen yet for the stock NT carbies...Been running it about a year now...Just have to look up the best way to clean it without buying an expensive K&N cleaning kit to do so...lol...DAMIEN

View attachment 158281

Sick Bike Parts sells 2 stroke engine kits, 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits. They also sell a shift kit which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike or electric bike for better pulling power up hills and faster top end speeds.

Forum Username: @Pablo
Just to be clear for folks contacting us lately - we don't sell 2 or 4 stroke ENGINES. We never have. Just something we don't want to do as there are so many engine sellers already We DO sell shifter kits for both. Thanks!

Moderators Note:
This has been corrected in the "Dealer Reviews" section.

Ok, my expansion chamber came in today. Really fast shipping, and very well packaged. Although it is a bit small for my high performance builds. I think this pipe is designed more for stock to very mild modded engines. With a stock engine, I can see this adding quite the boost, and a cooler sound, lol. Not to mention, it looks sweet asf!! Nice flat black paint job, shiny silencer, good looking pipe. It will be a while before I get around to building a bike for it though. I do have the perfect 66cc sitting around, this pipe will be it's voice. I'll update then. Maybe put some pic's of the pipe up on here soon.

Ok, my expansion chamber came in today. Really fast shipping, and very well packaged. Although it is a bit small for my high performance builds. I think this pipe is designed more for stock to very mild modded engines. With a stock engine, I can see this adding quite the boost, and a cooler sound, lol. Not to mention, it looks sweet asf!! Nice flat black paint job, shiny silencer, good looking pipe. It will be a while before I get around to building a bike for it though. I do have the perfect 66cc sitting around, this pipe will be it's voice. I'll update then. Maybe put some pic's of the pipe up on here soon.
Mine should be here tomorrow.. I wondered why I ordered it but from your description my current builds resemble that !

Yes I agree, had 1 for 10 years good for modded chinagirls, reasonable midrange.

You are correct about that pipe. If you add the pipes on the front end and make a long header for it you will get a better more noticeable boost on the low end.

Back