Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
12:11 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

Is there any way to just gain partners to split the workload? I really hate to see the best bolt on shift kit builders to drop off. After you guys go, I'll have to source every part, I don't dare buy a complete kit from anyone else... other than Staton inc. Bought a few things and no issues, and heard nothing but good things.
After you leave, we are left with just Staton inc. They are great for sourcing parts, but there are no kits other than their tiny friction and tiny chain drives. You can build a bike off their site with bigger engines, but you gotta pick various parts solo and hope they match... if you don't know how to blueprint stuff.
I wish you guys had a trusted partner to take the reins for a moment while ya'll took a breather, that way you remain and can return as the reigning champs for complete shift kits.

WHO IS AWESOME, YOU GOT IT, SICK BIKE PARTS IS AWESOME!!!!!! Got my order in today, AWESOME!!!! I got a bunch of SBP decals to plaster my shop and vehicles with now!! oh yeah!!! An I got a bottle opener too!!!! SWEET!!!!!!! Going to use it to open Kevin's ( my pet pig) beers too!!! I ordered a UHD Crank Freewheel, and it is nice!!! It is truly ULTRA HEAVY DUTY!!!! An I mean ULTRA!!!! This bad boy is going to last a long time. The HD freewheel put up with some major abuse from me, 3800 miles of thrashing. An it's still good to go, the lock ring wore out, but I have another now to spruce it back up for more years of riding. The UHD Freewheel is going give me even more years of trouble free dirt trail, wheelie popping, burn out riding. I have no doubt that the UHD will deal with performance motors and electrics. It's built tough, it's an inch thick!!! Beefie as all can be!! I got 3800 miles out of the HD freewheel, no doubt in my mind I will top 10k miles with the UHD. I highly recommend either one of them, and buy them now before they run out of stock. I'm going to get another one as soon as I have the free cash. With SBP retiring, I know I won't find quality like this again. I need to be stocked up for decades to come. If y'all don't buy any soon, I may end up with the last of a legacy, all to myself, muahahahahhahahahahaha, ALL FER ME, NONE FER YOU!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Love all y'all at SBP, I will tell the stories of your awesome wares until the day I pass on!!! Thanks for the decals and bottle opener!!!! An special thanks to @Pablo for finding a bearing cover for the HD freewheel!!!! Love ya guys!!! I will truly miss SBP!!

sbp1.jpg
spb3.jpg

spb2.jpg

Back