Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
12:15 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

Pet pig. Name is Kevin. That's fantastic!

Thanks for the kind words. Made my day. Blushing!
Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick( my pig's kitty, yep he has a kitty, and his own laptop too for watching Netflix). lol Kevin and Kyra the actor and actress have been married a long time, I thought it would be cute to name his( My Kevin) kitty Kyra.

His name is Kevin N. Bacon. lol

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick( my pig's kitty, yep he has a kitty, and his own laptop too for watching Netflix). lol Kevin and Kyra the actor and actress have been married a long time, I thought it would be cute to name his( My Kevin) kitty Kyra.

His name is Kevin N. Bacon. lol
And Kyra is the cat you always call "Evil"...lol...lol...You have watched one too many episodes of The Closer...lol.

And Kyra is the cat you always call "Evil"...lol...lol...You have watched one too many episodes of The Closer...lol.
She only answers to Evil, lol. So now I have to call for evil. Lol.

I'm about to go install my new UHD freewheel and thrash in the mud and muck, it rained last night. A perfect day for shifter bike riding!!! I'll soon be able too do fish tails and burnouts on my shifter bike again!!! Yay!!!! @DAMIEN1307 , you need a shifter kit!!! They are so much fun!!!!! Makes your bike like a mini dirt bike!!! No trail to steep, no hill to tall, an all the speed ya want on the flats, and they save a ton of gas if you just want cruise. An you know I'm picky on vendors, SPB shift kit an you will wonder how you ever rode before getting one. They pay for themselves in the gas savings and smiles alone!! An you know I've already put mine through hell and returned a few times to taunt the devil. Lol. They last and last, and put up with everything I could throw at it. Get one before they run out!! You'll regret it if you don't. No one else makes a kit I will stand behind. Not to mention no one else has a high quality crank freewheel. All the others are junk. SPB's is the only one built tough and has sealed bearings. All the rest use cageless ball, more friction and more wear and a chance to see if junk gets in it. You can look on SPBs site and see they use sealed bearings. Way better than cageless open balls.

@DAMIEN1307 , you need a shifter kit!!!
Unfortunately for me Karl. I will have to just stick with my single speed type bikes as being on Social Security etc. it would be totally unaffordable for me at this time, but I agree that SBP is the best way to go with these things...They have always been a company of integrity and probably the very best reputation of all the vendors I have seen in this business.

I'm tired of ball bearing BB, so I just ordered an ISIS BB and crank arms. All the grease and readjusting gets so tiresome. The sealed crank should fix that issue. I forgot to bring tools to readjust as the bearings on a caged ball system break in, and grrr, my crank got all wobbly, and I had to gently ride back home to readjust. When the ISIS system gets here, oh it is going to be so much better, No crank arm creep to deal with, no readjusting caged bearings, no grease to mess around with. Why didn't I order this sooner, so much hassle could have been saved. lol. Will update with pictures when they arrive.

16548157285844824603045840195489.jpg
16548157573812613567786178650565.jpg
16548157903923432522892989139895.jpg
16548158363865274286611844551199.jpg

Woot woot!! Got some big decals!!! Oh yeah. Here is the ISIS crank cartridge and arms I ordered. They are faster to ship that the temp agency I'm working through is to pay. Lol. Waiting two weeks on my pays check( still not here) and SBP gets my parts to me faster, even though i ordered a week after they sent my check!! Fast shipping, awesome products, and awesome people!! Can't wait to install this bad boy this weekend. It will eliminate the cranks arm creep a square shaft has and the wobble a caged bearing set has. Plus no need to adjust it all the time. An to boot, it's sealed!! No more grease and getting dirty!! Hell yes!!! Guys better get stuff before they run out, or I buy it all!!!

Let me just say, holy mother of God, why am I a dummy and not go this route sooner. ISIS crank and UHD freewheel, match made in heaven. Not even a pig hair of movement from anything. Nothing at all. My lordie mortie I need another one of these. Yeah ik you though I was going to say 40. I'm drinking cans right now. An a little sauced up, but I got it done. To buzzed to ride though, and it's almost midnight. ISIS and UHD freewheel is the ticket!!!! Soon as I get my rear sturmeys hub made up, I doubt this bike will need anything but regular maintenance for a long long time. This match up is solid as all can be!!! An I am sauced up and got it all installed. I pedalled it in the shop a bit. But again, sauced up and not going to go ride. Y'all need to try this combo, built tougher than Karen, and a lot better looking too!!! Oh and I know I'm sauced up, cause I slipped going down the stairs on my third trip for some beers. Lol, it's ok though, I saved the beers!!! They were unharmed. But my arm and butt got damaged. Lol

thought i'd add more as a thanks to SBP

she aint pretty but this old OG bike got me 30,000km about 18,500miles built in 2015 thanks to SBP parts
1250w mini, wide crank, UHD , 3 SBP chain ring spiders 14t - 52t -- 52t- 38t to 22t rear shimano inter3 IHG, 2x 48v 25ah batteries one each side of the top bar... bike was later converted to disc brake an the 1800-3000w motor also from SBP

thank you SBP if it weren't for you i'd never of been able to build the old girl, wasn't easy buying all the way from australia due to $$$convertion rates but you made it effortless and always top 5 star service!!

you will be missed, by me at least(y)(y)(y) .......

20150909_112016 (2020_05_01 23_02_27 UTC).jpg

Attachments

• 20150511_130330.jpg
    20150511_130330.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 37
Back