Sick Bike Parts Shifter Kit

I have a sick bike parts shifter kit I am looking to sell.

Its been used for about 200 miles. The plastic chain guard got cracked in two places when a chain snapped off but I have it plastic cemented back together. It does have the usual knicks and dings you can expect from the normal use of a motored bike.

It does have a brand new front free wheel and crank that was replaced by sick bike parts.

I'll take pictures if anyones interested.

Sweet!!!

Thanks for the understanding bmoody, and thanks for the vouch Pablo. I think the two of you form sufficient trustworthyness to make this purchase. I have been looking at this kit with great interest and would love to install it on my bike.

Pablo, is it safe to assume that I can ask tech support questions if I run into trouble installing this? I don't anticipate difficulties, but if I encounter them I wouldn't want to impose on you since I am getting this second hand.

Bmoody, let me take some measurements to insure that I can shoehorn this together, and baring unexpected calamity I hsould be able to send you the money this weekend. Do you take paypal?

I would be glad to offer technical support but as Pablo said no warranty but we can replace parts as necessary.

Thanks.

I should hope technical support would be more than sufficient. It would take a far more unreasonable person than I to demand warranty repairs for an item purchased second hand after 200 miles of use on someone elses bike.

However knowing that I can buy spare parts if I am too buisy to try and fabricate my own is quite reassuring.

I already downloaded it so I could analyze my bike to insure sufficient space. I do not foresee tech support questions arising, but it is always good to ask before hand...

Did you buy this kit, Hammer? If not, I'll take it for my second conversion. My first SBP kit is running wonderfully and it's time to build another.

I have been waiting for a reply from Bmoody as to whether he takes paypal. I am at this point set to buy the item, but need to know how to pay for the silly thing. :p

OK... if it somehow falls through from your end, let me know and I'll enter into the negotiations, but only if you end up not buying it.

I just replied to Hammerforge. Sorry everyone I've been working a new job and putting in alot of hours, no time for the internet. Whoever want's it I will be shipping it Saturday morning of this week. Just me know.

Back