Sick Bike Parts Shifter Kit

I have a sick bike parts shifter kit I am looking to sell.

Its been used for about 200 miles. The plastic chain guard got cracked in two places when a chain snapped off but I have it plastic cemented back together. It does have the usual knicks and dings you can expect from the normal use of a motored bike.

It does have a brand new front free wheel and crank that was replaced by sick bike parts.

I'll take pictures if anyones interested.

To answer the first question, it a wonderful kit. Just getting it to fit on my cruiser frame wasnt the easiest. When it came time to adjust the chain tension i decided the kit wasnt for me. I also liked the way the "regular" setup works from the starting stand point as compared to the kick start that is required from this kit.

I will sell it for $150.00 and you pay shipping to your location. I have the optional crank conversion kit as well.

Thanks everyone.

Brian

Last edited:
Yes the crank conversion is included. I wouldnt have a use for it anymore once i sell this kit.

let me look at my finances.

Um.. not to be a jerk, but I do not know you. Would you have a picture of the items for sale? Ideally with todays newspaper or something else with todays date that could not be scavenged from preexisting pics on the interwebs?

Thanks Pablo. Much appreciated. Cant wait for the exhaust to come out!

I just got a new job this past week and have been too busy to go out to the garage to take pictures. I'll get out there this weekend and take some pictures for you.

Back