Sickbikeparts shift kit. Fat tire bike - crank shaft - special instructions

yuckfoo

Local time
1:08 AM
The sickbikeparts directions in their PDF are lacking to say the least. I've messaged them on facebook and got a reply that basically says "somewhere we tell you what to do if you have a fat tire bike" but they won't provide me with the actual useful information. This company may provide the best shift kit, as some say, but their customer service is very lacking. I've received nothing but thinly veiled attitude from them since day one. Does anyone know where the special instructions are for assembling the new crank shaft on a fat tire bike?

Apparently I'm to use my original spindle. After much insistence through facebook messenger I was finally linked to the page which has the following sentence among other text regarding fat tire bikes: "Also note you will use the bottom bracket on your bike instead of the one that comes in the kit." Why the person couldn't simply type this one sentence to me is beyond me. Thinly veiled arrogance is what you will get from this company if you should happen to have any questions at all. Terrible customer service. This is a somewhat complicated product. Questions and problems from customers will go hand in hand with such an item. Get used to it or sell something else.

Back