Sidewinder.

Mine is so much smoother and quieter running with the Chinese 53cc
4 stroke belt drive, and it accelerates faster than what I see here. But,
of course, you're doing it all on the much smaller RS engine, still
an accomplshement. It's just too complicated for me.
What is all that screeching sound?

Zombies!

If you decide to make any videos put a piece of clear tape over the mic hole. Gets rid of the wind storm sound.
That's a great tip!

Unfortunately I only have my phones camera that can barely manage to take photos. The videos are just awful on quality. I would like to toss some video up

The only screeching sound I heard was when stopping at STOP signs. I'd put my bike out that morning and some fog came down from the mountain. It put slight moisture on the disc and pads.

The whining sound you hear is the Staton Inc gearbox. About the steepest, any of the hills here in my town are around a 10% grade. Once you get outside of my town up to 30% grades become common; which is why I need a very strong/versatile transmission system.

More so than being about the bike, I'm concentrating on the filming techniques. I chest mounted the cam for the video. I liked how Yuckfoo incorporated the handlebars into his videos to give more of a feel of riding. I may even try a helmet side-mount. Adding a rear mount, along with another cam rider, I feel will make the best videos.

I'll be trying out a few editing programs as well.

That's a great tip!

Unfortunately I only have my phones camera that can barely manage to take photos. The videos are just awful on quality. I would like to toss some video up
I'm taking the SD card out of my Cam and putting it in my phone to put on YouTube. All the LandRider videos were made with a cellphone.

As far as smoothness goes I use front suspension and have a suspension seat post with a wide spring tension seat. I seldem feel bumps in the road.

Back