Sidewinder.

Keep in mind that camera microphones have this incredible ability to pick up and amplify sounds that are normally much quieter to the human ear in person. We may hear it as a loud squeal but in person is is likely nowhere near as loud or intrusive. I used to do motovlogs on my motorcycles and no matter what microphone I used the cameras audio software or hardware just made it pick up certain things that I never heard or never heard as loud as I did in the recordings.
The fact it's also a rear mount most sound is behind me. So I hear very little of it.

The mount I plan to shoot my next Sidewinder video with.

IMG_20220821_214100.jpg

Nope. I just hoped on and noticed pretty quickly I had no gears.

The bike was older, been sitting for a while and I oiled it up when I did the original work. Got about 500 miles in this year..

I believe this is a result of cheap freewheel.

Cheap freewheel, not adjusted properly as in tightness, not enough grease. Any bike I get not knowing the history of I take the wheels a part and grease the bearings and adjust. Even new bikes. My current bike has sealed bearings, so it gets a pass. They roll great up in the air and no side-to-side action at all....................another issue might be cheaper parts not being able to cope with the torque and HP of using a motor.

Requardless I am going for new wheel sets with the 12ga spokes. I tend to pack a lot of weight and I've had to make corrections on the spokes a few times. The rims are old, I oiled the free wheel up and greased the bearings when I built it back up last winter. Just cheap junk that wasnt meant to handle me.

Requardless I am going for new wheel sets with the 12ga spokes. I tend to pack a lot of weight and I've had to make corrections on the spokes a few times. The rims are old, I oiled the free wheel up and greased the bearings when I built it back up last winter. Just cheap junk that wasnt meant to handle me.
You do use a friction drive right????

Back