Sighting in Fort Worth on Race Street.

S

sabrewalt

Tonight We were sitting on the patio at our favorite Mexican/watering hole over on Race Street just east of downtown Fort Worth in neighborhood called Riverside. I heard approaching on the street a two cycle whine and it was approaching at a fairly rapid pace. Since two stroke on a moving vehicle is somwhat rare, everybody on the patio looked.. A women at the next table exclaimed.. "OMG that was a bicycle did you see how fast he was going." (It was semi dark so it was hard to see if it was a GEBE or a chinese frame mount or what??? I was doing at least 35 MPG down the dark street. (Brave). Other than my own stuff. This is the first sighting EVER of an assist bicycle Electric or Gas for me.

Anybody know who it was??

Walt
Bedford, Tx.

I've been screaming around East 1st and Randol Mill during my lunch break, not downtown. Kids will be gone this week, perhaps I motor that way and see if I run into anyone. I work at Haltom Road and 121 so I'm not far from Riverside.

Fort worth

Your close, Just go down 121 to Sylvania turn right two blocks and right on Race. We hangout at Fuzzy's Fish Taco;s right there on the left. That is the exact location of the sighting.

Sighting

No video evidence of this sighting? Sounds like a government conspiracy to me.

Video was taken, but then came up missing, government denies all accounts, says it was most likely a kid with playing cards in his spokes pulling a prank.

i heard of a similar sighting in scottsdale AZ...local authorities assured a concerned public that it was "only a slow-moving moped" and that there was "nothing to fear, as our police are trained to know the difference." ;)

sorry--in advance (kinda---lol)

"Bigfoot on a motored bike, spotted on the Washington coast"

ok...that's just a rumor. (that I am starting, now! ;):p)

Seriously, I have tracked down almost every motored bike in my town of 25,000 ppl.

12 happytimes confirmed (1 phantom builder/seller...I will locate)
9 electrics
10 homebuilts...chainsaws/weed eaters etc.
numerous Whizzers
1 guy has a collection of whizzers, cushmans, servicycles, mustangs etc. And will not let me have a peek!:(

the streets are getting full of small retro motorcycles. I've seen yamaha enduros, honda scramblers, small 100cc'ish street bikes from the 70's. then there are so many Harleys, goldwings, (my liquor store guy, has a 650 BSA lightning, he's restoring)and anything you can imagine. I see a Vincent rolling by once in a while.
More scooters & mopeds than I could count.
I'm sure gonna hate winter time this year, cause my street is like a rolling bike museum.

2 wheels rule!

I used to live in Ft Worth and hung out down there at the bars and stuff. That was back in 85...I saw lots of weird stuff back then....."maybe it was the booze"

Back