Silver slant 66cc

Felix

Local time
6:43 PM
Going to build my second motorized bike. My son wants he's own. My bike is still going strong after 6 years. The motor is a gt5 66cc from gasbike. I was going to order the silver slant 66cc from gasbike so doing some research. Anyone have any experience with it or can direct me to a thread about it here. This site was a great help with my first build, thank you.

Attachments

• 20180306_135231.jpg
    20180306_135231.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 124
While that was exactly the first engine I ever ordered and it worked great (all probably due to luck) I would make an attempt to avoid gasbike, if you use them pay by PayPal! If they screw up they can't blow you off without you having a chance to get the last laugh with a refund via PayPal. Paying with something else leaves you with no avenue of recourse and then they can ignore you and never fix the problem should it arise.

I bought two of them from gas bike.. it was like a Timex for me. I ran the s**t out of mine for 3 years on 3 different bikes. i just killed the motor the other week, but i plan to replace the piston rings. but i wondered about ordering from gasbike, but my orders come in on time and the products work fine. I might just order a couple more from them.

Back