Simpson Model 10 Production bike

Yeah, that was Ron's; it now belongs to Terry McAllister.
It's not really very powerful though. It was built just to see if it could be done and at the Indiana meet, they were all trying to get to GO! Ron kept laughing and telling them it won't "Because it's a TOY!"
It is cool, and I'll bet they'll get it hopped up...
Any way, back to the original topic...

Rif you lucky guy!

Hi man would I have loved to go to that meet! I do have a few pics rat-holed from our Whiz-in that I need to further reduce and put in here. There are a bunch of guys that were at that meet that I would have liked to meet myself.

My Dealer and I just got back from a long road trip, and we picked up 18 New Model 10 Racers, tho they will be shipping the tanks, and the toolboxes on monday they say.

I would be much happier if I hadn't brutalized my left ankle, and now cannot walk, or work for a few days.

On a happier note, I've made the connection, and my new model 10 will be Powder coated an equivelent of "Renault Grey, in keeping with the "Silent Grey Fellow" Motif. I have skirted fenders, and vintage lights to put on her, and I've determined how I will make the "package carrier" all nice and old-timey. I've procured alloy wheels (to coat), we'll do the sheave, and I will build an exhaust system to stray from the chrome Megaphone on the Whizzer that is certainly not period for the bike. This bike will have a ported Flathead, with a Weber head, manual clutch, and a lot of goodies that I've collected. In addition I'll let the cat out of the bag about my 09 in it's thread.

MOdel 10's ARE availble NOW.

Mike

Hi,

I dropped you a message regarding a model 10 trike - just to let you know :)

love the pictures :)

Jemma xx

Back