simultaneous builds..."dueling dax's"

G

gone_fishin

beach cruzin & quay1962's dax showed up today! btw-they have a really nice (new) basic 5-spd cruiser w/hd wheels been waitin for that engine.

a coupla weeks ago, you may recall i mentioned a church had bought a kit for someone. long story short, the glergy decided to use it himself, he brought me the kit & a so-so mountainbike :)

tomorrow, we'll (me & beach cruzin) be doing 2 basic installs side by side. outside, under a beauty sky with plenty of refreshments available & the irock arockin' :D

i'm not sure how it'll be presented here, but we're hoping to be able to put something fun together for y'all...it may take a day or two to get it posted, stay tuned!

boy this is gonna be fun 8)

L

lotsa_mpg

Hey augidog...I wish I was there just to help consume the refreshments............and maybe pass you the odd wrench. Have fun with the builds.

pete

B

beach cruzin

well here is the first pics. augie is here and we are starting the build woo hoo! be back laters :cool: :D

L

lotsa_mpg

Ok, you guys finished those bikes yet? I'm getting anxious for a progress report.

Pete

Q

quay1962

Hi all, wen't for the first test drive, how cool...it was just threatning to rain and 50 degress, but fun as heck! I need to get a helmut real quick, wanna be leagal, so i stayed on the less traveled road while motoring and pedaled in on the busy street to stop by where augie had gone to a bbq with new gf...blonde babe..more pics soon...yea baby! :D :) :eek: :eek: :cool: :p

The boys are still out there playing with it at this hour!...lol too much fun. I know i will be out at 8 am doin the same thing...wooooohooooo!!

azbill

congrats on finally being able to ride your own

you deserve some fun after waiting so long

L

lotsa_mpg

Quay....I'm really happy that you finally have a runner. You're gonna luv it.....and it looks really nice too.

G

gone_fishin

tons of fun, good weather (almost rained but din't), good company, a few distractions so no time for pics, 2 basic builds that went by the book...and 2 more 70's are on the road 8)