Ebay Skyhawk GT5 66cc 2.75hp engine, Sick Bike Parts Shift kit, Aftermarket parts, Accessories

This was a project I had started, but abandoned after California changed it's laws regarding 2-stroke powered motor bikes and mopeds. It was intended to be a cheap transportation for around town. I was planning to use a Trek Single track mountain bike for this setup. I never fired up the motor, and though it is open box, none of the parts have seen any run time. I hate having to quit a project, but the parts have been just sitting around, and I want them to be put to good use. Just copied and pasted from my ebay listing. I cannot remember every thing item that I had purchased for it, so I included as many photos as possible, but I will try to answer any questions you may have. I don't want to necessarily give this stuff away for near nothing, but I am willing to negoitate a fair price. I also have a moped gas tank that I was going to use, and will be selling, as well. Tank is not listed yet, so let me know if interested?

--New, never fired, 2-stroke engine for converting a bike into a motorized bike.

--Sick Bike Parts Jack Shaft kit. Partially put together, but never finished. Most, if not all the parts are present, but you may need to purchase a few items from Sick Bike Parts to accomendate your individual setup. Seat tube diameter brackets are 1 1/8" (1.125"). 170mm Cranks. NOT included is the Bottom Bracket Cartridge, gas tank, original exhaust pipe, original carburetor, aftermarket petcock with red handle (original "kit" petcock included), and some odd and end pieces.

--Extra parts from two motorized bike kits that I purchased and never used. Ended up building only one motorized bike.

-- NGK spark plug (BPR7HIX), Magnecor spark plug wire, handle bar throttle, engine hardware kit, 10T & 11T sprockets for shift kit, Dual brake lever, aftermarket carburetor, billet aluminum carb intakes, Hi-performance air filters with 90* elbow, a jump stop for chain, HD front freewheel, 44T & 36T chainring freewheels, aftermarket centrifugal clutch, etc...

Thanks for checking out my stuff for sale!!

Listed on ebay and a few other sites: Ebay listing

IMG_0787.JPG
IMG_1070.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG

Gas tank I will be selling seperately; includes the red handle petcock in the photos above:

File_001.jpeg
File_003.jpeg
File_000.jpeg
File_002.jpeg

This was a project I had started, but abandoned after California changed it's laws regarding 2-stroke powered motor bikes and mopeds. It was intended to be a cheap transportation for around town. I was planning to use a Trek Single track mountain bike for this setup. I never fired up the motor, and though it is open box, none of the parts have seen any run time. I hate having to quit a project, but the parts have been just sitting around, and I want them to be put to good use. Just copied and pasted from my ebay listing. I cannot remember every thing item that I had purchased for it, so I included as many photos as possible, but I will try to answer any questions you may have. I don't want to necessarily give this stuff away for near nothing, but I am willing to negoitate a fair price. I also have a moped gas tank that I was going to use, and will be selling, as well. Tank is not listed yet, so let me know if interested?

--New, never fired, 2-stroke engine for converting a bike into a motorized bike.

--Sick Bike Parts Jack Shaft kit. Partially put together, but never finished. Most, if not all the parts are present, but you may need to purchase a few items from Sick Bike Parts to accomendate your individual setup. Seat tube diameter brackets are 1 1/8" (1.125"). 170mm Cranks. NOT included is the Bottom Bracket Cartridge, gas tank, original exhaust pipe, original carburetor, aftermarket petcock with red handle (original "kit" petcock included), and some odd and end pieces.

--Extra parts from two motorized bike kits that I purchased and never used. Ended up building only one motorized bike.

-- NGK spark plug (BPR7HIX), Magnecor spark plug wire, handle bar throttle, engine hardware kit, 10T & 11T sprockets for shift kit, Dual brake lever, aftermarket carburetor, billet aluminum carb intakes, Hi-performance air filters with 90* elbow, a jump stop for chain, HD front freewheel, 44T & 36T chainring freewheels, aftermarket centrifugal clutch, etc...

Thanks for checking out my stuff for sale!!

Listed on ebay and a few other sites: Ebay listing

View attachment 101922 View attachment 101924 View attachment 101923

Gas tank I will be selling seperately; includes the red handle petcock in the photos above:

View attachment 101925 View attachment 101926 View attachment 101927View attachment 101928
How much for that tank?
What are it's dimensions?

Back