Skyliner with fenders rack and ape hangers

This bike which is on mountainmotorbikes.com now has a different look. I had it set up with a front basket platform and small carpeted platform where the tank is and my little dog loved loved to ride between the ape hangers and the carpet gave him plenty of traction.

I now have the tank back on no basket but a few add ons. It's my main ride now. Next is some 5 gallon bucket panniers perhaps.

I will soon put my helmet cam on and post the vids on Youtube.

A bit blurry,

Attachments

• PICT0004sm.jpg
    PICT0004sm.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 991
Nice build, looks like the fenders are color matched. I too have a skyliner and I found that plastic milk crates make nice panniers.

I like your bike but I'm jealous. I got no fenders, road gets wet, so do I. I'm looking forward to the helmet cam video but please get someone to snap a picture of you and the dog riding. Priceless!

yaa like the bars i have big o'l pull backs on mine at first i was not sure but after geting used to them you can lean back on them and get a great pivot and excellent handling.can u dig it

I like your bike but I'm jealous. I got no fenders, road gets wet, so do I. I'm looking forward to the helmet cam video but please get someone to snap a picture of you and the dog riding. Priceless!

Heres an old one where he used to ride on the stretch cruiser.....

southernexposure.jpg

Back