slow to accelerate/bogging out/unlocking speed I know is there

Put the NT back on but first get a 11/16 inch O ring from a hardware store, The o ring goes in the throat carburetor a rest against the back wall. Then buy a bolt and nut that fits the carb clamping mount. A bolt head or an allen head no phillip head. Slide the carb on with oring in a push all the way on and tighten tite. I'm trying to get you a good seal were you have no air leaks. Theses engines are easy when there's no air leaks.
Makes sense. Also noticed I’m running through gas pretty quick because to get the bike up to speed I really just have to open the throttle. Can’t really go any less than full throttle to get it moving

YEP...lol...That O ring also comes with the BoFengs to begin with...It has to be the Viton O rings since they are gas and oil proof, not just any old O ring unless you like that soft gooey mess that will make over time...lol...The JRL also has an emulsifier tube that is lacking in the NT carby...Throttle is responsive throughout all throttle ranges, no hesitiation and purrs like a kitten at idle...lol.

The bolt and nut clamping is also much more heavy duty as well as the protruding tabs on intake where it clamps own...The whole thing is much more heavy duty than the NT.

It's gonna cost more to buy all those things for the basic NT than to just buy the JRL Bofeng at $11.99...lol.
Ok. The JRL looks almost close to spot on to the NT, it’s different though?

Any other thoughts on the acceleration issue?

Makes sense. Also noticed I’m running through gas pretty quick because to get the bike up to speed I really just have to open the throttle. Can’t really go any less than full throttle to get it moving
You may well have separate issue(s) that can be causing the poor performance. Until we can rule out that carb, which is known to be an issue for almost everybody that has tried to use it, it's best to stick with one step at a time.

You may well have separate issue(s) that can be causing the poor performance. Until we can rule out that carb, which is known to be an issue for almost everybody that has tried to use it, it's best to stick with one step at a time.
Ok. So, think the JRL is a good buy? Or just stick with the stock NT

Ok. So, think the JRL is a good buy? Or just stick with the stock NT
JRL is so much better than my NTs ever were, that is why I recommended it over the NT to begin with...Also the reason that @ImpulseRocket also previously said it was an improvement over the NT.
Yes. It's basically the NT but with improvements.

So yes, we would recommend an improved carb over one that is not improved, wouldn't we???...lol.

JRL is so much better than my NTs ever were, that is why I recommended it over the NT to begin with...Also the reason that @ImpulseRocket also previously said it was an improvement over the NT.

So yes, we would recommend an improved carb over one that is not improved, wouldn't we???...lol.
Lol case is settled

Back