Sluggish hill

BrainPain

Local time
10:24 PM
Hello,
I have been riding my bike to town and back home only about 12 miles my bike drains down to a near stutter on a certain hill I have Replace the coil,cdi and spark plug it actually seemed to get worst I have also replaced the kit carburater. I have ordered one of those cone like air filters to try to improve air intake. Other then that I have know Ideas. Would changing the jet or one the so called Raceing carburetors help? I have read that the raceing carburators have .72 jets.
Any suggestions welcome!

Thank you

Hello,
I have been riding my bike to town and back home only about 12 miles my bike drains down to a near stutter on a certain hill I have Replace the coil,cdi and spark plug it actually seemed to get worst I have also replaced the kit carburater. I have ordered one of those cone like air filters to try to improve air intake. Other then that I have know Ideas. Would changing the jet or one the so called Raceing carburetors help? I have read that the raceing carburators have .72 jets.
Any suggestions welcome!

Thank you

What size rear sprocket do ya have ?

A bigger rear sprocket will help on hills but have a slower top speed

What size rear sprocket do ya have ?

A bigger rear sprocket will help on hills but have a slower top speed
It's a 44 tooth sprocket from the kit. The reason I keep tring to fix the thing I had a Huffy cranbrook with a 50 cc kit that was supposed to be a Ridgeyard motor it pulled the hill better and never bogged down quiet like this one the kit on the bike I'm riding now was suppost to be a Samger it might be but it sucks.

It's a 44 tooth sprocket from the kit. The reason I keep tring to fix the thing I had a Huffy cranbrook with a 50 cc kit that was supposed to be a Ridgeyard motor it pulled the hill better and never bogged down quiet like this one the kit on the bike I'm riding now was suppost to be a Samger it might be but it sucks.
I'll keep riding the bike till it fails if I get another motor kit It will be Rideyard based.
Thank you

Back