Smolik minarelli hybrid motorized bicycle kit.

The bike withe the 5 3/4 headlight had my bt80 on it with the lighting coils of course. It blew a crank seal so I removed it for repairs. What I do is mod the light fixtures and replace all bulbs with leds. I then run them with an aleast 2500 lipo. Will run many hours that way. This is a sealed beam I drilled with a diamond hole saw and bonded an led in place.
Very little draw on the battery. The wooden bike will be red one day its powered with an electric start 212 thru a torque converter. Its pretty quick.
See I never would have e thought of that.
U drilled out a sealed bulb. Nice. Your craftsmanship shows on these. I'm sure the pics don't do them justice.

Attachments

• 20210916_110150.jpg
    20210916_110150.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 88
No, I had a friend that had a steel hull house boat built in the 40s that had wheels and a hitch on the bow. You just towed the whole thing to the ramp and launched it. Either tie up the hitch or remove it. Was a cool boat.

Bikes r k Ike cats. Once u find that sweet spot it's nothing but prrrrs.
Lol
Good luck with the bout
They are both mz65 pipes the Minarelli version is already modded with the Mineralli flange and header.
Hey cannon, can I see a pic of the pipe you just got? If u don't mind.I want to see if I got the right one.

The one I just got is on the return trip back. The right one is on the way(I hope).
Will post a pic when it gets here.

Online pic.

Attachments

• 7507F5FC-B06B-4789-AE72-EE31E2C1B6D5.png
    7507F5FC-B06B-4789-AE72-EE31E2C1B6D5.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
Coupla shots of the Minarell pipe. It does fit the engine properly. Welds look ok. Flange welds in the inside area
need a bit of trimming, nothing major. Looks like allen bolts are out of the question as the pipe wouldnt allow an allen wrench in. Regular bolts will have to be used, now I know why the holes are slotted.

Attachments

• 571CA252-0AAF-45E1-BE13-502EC2B52B90.jpeg
    571CA252-0AAF-45E1-BE13-502EC2B52B90.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 12F3DBD3-A2A4-4F6F-9CC8-11A33DD2FDB8.jpeg
    12F3DBD3-A2A4-4F6F-9CC8-11A33DD2FDB8.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 87
Coupla shots of the Minarell pipe. It does fit the engine properly. Welds look ok. Flange welds in the inside area
need a bit of trimming, nothing major. Looks like allen bolts are out of the question as the pipe wouldnt allow an allen wrench in. Regular bolts will have to be used, now I know why the holes are slotted.
This is just an MZ 65 pipe with an adapted header, an easy bolt on but not the best suited to a Minarelli build.
Most of these Minarelli cylinders unless they have been re ported/timed have exhaust port timings between 160-170 degrees and that means the pipe length from piston face to 3/4 of the way through the baffle cone (convergent section's mean point) would be 22-24" with a 12k peak, this pipe is much longer than that which will shift the peak lower then go lean as the resonant wave is mis timed, well below it's peak potential as these are 14k setups done right. The volume of the MZ pipe's chamber is also incorrect for these cylinders and will yield little to no gains meaning there will be no hit from the pipe only the port timing coming into play will be noticed. There are many pipes intended for the Minarelli with single speed use that yield long power band widths geared to peak at 12-14k like the Yasuni, Stage 6, Endy, Polini and so on and these can be found cheaper than the MZ used or even the jog pipe is better suited, Just my 2 cent's worth I hate to see people get conned then disappointed with lack of result's.

Thanks for the explanation SR I do appreciate your input! Im more of an easy rider, dont really need something super fast. More interested
in having a good cast iron top end to get away from the CG top issues. I plan on modding the jog system in the future
also, once I find a suitable frame. All my riding is done in a small town with 35 mph speed limits. I would think I have hit the big time with something that did 40+.

Back