Smolik minarelli hybrid motorized bicycle kit.

Will be a while before this thing runs, just sold our house so move takes precedent. Im at 9ft above sea level
so jetting should be the same.

Will be a while before this thing runs, just sold our house so move takes precedent. Im at 9ft above sea level
so jetting should be the same.
Ok, well I'm still waiting on everything from Smolik, so I'm sure you'll be done before me.
I started modify the jog pipe today. I was gonna put it on my pk80 that I already have running. Just to get a feel for what I have to do later.
When u start on yours keep an eye on the factory seams. On mine they put a pipe inside of the seams for easier welding. I took some pics to give you the heads up.
I'm having a hard time finding a mounting position that leaves the header the same length.
Take a look. Any input is welcomed
Good luck on the house move. Me and the wife are thinking about selling and moving to somewhere in the country. Try the homesteading life. I live in long Island ny. My property taxes r $12,000 a year. My taxes r more then my mortgage payment. Ridiculous! Plus now seems like a good time to sell

Attachments

• 20211004_160907.jpg
    20211004_160907.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 20211004_160917.jpg
    20211004_160917.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 20211004_160923.jpg
    20211004_160923.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 20211004_160925.jpg
    20211004_160925.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 20211004_162813.jpg
    20211004_162813.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 89
  • 20211004_162826.jpg
    20211004_162826.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 99
That one pic with it on the bike is without the 5" flange part in the beginning. It will fit perfect like that, but I was trying to keep the original length like u said in a earlier post

Ok, well I'm still waiting on everything from Smolik, so I'm sure you'll be done before me.
I started modify the jog pipe today. I was gonna put it on my pk80 that I already have running. Just to get a feel for what I have to do later.
When u start on yours keep an eye on the factory seams. On mine they put a pipe inside of the seams for easier welding. I took some pics to give you the heads up.
I'm having a hard time finding a mounting position that leaves the header the same length.
Take a look. Any input is welcomed
Good luck on the house move. Me and the wife are thinking about selling and moving to somewhere in the country. Try the homesteading life. I live in long Island ny. My property taxes r $12,000 a year. My taxes r more then my mortgage payment. Ridiculous! Plus now seems like a good time to sell
I forgot they aint shipping till next month and ordered a reed stuffer. Then a few days later I was like why it aint shipped yet. Looked at the site, Oh yeah.. Lol. So I ordered a 3d printer and some chem resistant line to make my own. Lol, I should be a pro at making them by the time it arrives.

I forgot they aint shipping till next month and ordered a reed stuffer. Then a few days later I was like why it aint shipped yet. Looked at the site, Oh yeah.. Lol. So I ordered a 3d printer and some chem resistant line to make my own. Lol, I should be a pro at making them by the time it arrives.
3d printing is a good skill to have. Comes in handy for things.

3d printing is a good skill to have. Comes in handy for things.
I have a laser machine, and a ton of handheld lasers, and some crazy ones I built. Been wanting a 3d printer. So I bought a mini one to try out. Only prints 4 by 4 by 4, but that's enough for me right now. Air breather housings and reed stuffers. If I like it, I'll get a bigger one. Just didn't wanna drop $400-$500 on something I might not stick with.

I have a laser machine, and a ton of handheld lasers, and some crazy ones I built. Been wanting a 3d printer. So I bought a mini one to try out. Only prints 4 by 4 by 4, but that's enough for me right now. Air breather housings and reed stuffers. If I like it, I'll get a bigger one. Just didn't wanna drop $400-$500 on something I might not stick with.
I told my son we can build a gaming computer for Xmas, but my ulterior motive is using it for a 3d printer..lol

Back