Smolik minarelli hybrid motorized bicycle kit.

Thanks for clearing that up Street Ryderz! Im having a hard time justifying $100+ on the oem
PW ignition. My build is not a top end runner. If the squish is properly set and the initial timing retarded
5 degrees should be ok?

Thanks for clearing that up Street Ryderz! Im having a hard time justifying $100+ on the oem
PW ignition. My build is not a top end runner. If the squish is properly set and the initial timing retarded
5 degrees should be ok?
5 degrees physical retard and the 20 dollar super charged cdi will work upto around 11k with great results on the cheap.

I googled it and two come up. One is cdh which I believe is a BT large coil. The other is a cdi box with a separate coil.
looks like the cat nip on ebay.

This is a cat nip.

Attachments

• 2A0D7D1D-0C78-458F-BA6A-9DA994EF2789.png
    2A0D7D1D-0C78-458F-BA6A-9DA994EF2789.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 100
I’ve posted before that different magnets give different rpm results, not all are keyed the same.

I've not seen it listed as a cat nip before but that's the super charged cdi that's been out for quite some time, copied from Jake's pill bottle cdi.

Rather than start a new thread, I will ask here. Would like input on the Athena cylinder kit #68-4501 if that helps.
Have run what I am assuming is a stock cylinder conversion thru a modded jog pipe and a VM24. Was pretty impressive. I got a good deal on the Athena and would like to use it, but not if its lacking decent or tolerable low end as I have to ride nearly a mile of gravel road to get to pavement. Will be run thru a VM20, with a Smolik balanced crank and the modded jog pipe.

Thoughts?

Back