Smolik minarelli hybrid motorized bicycle kit.

I ordered 2 of these September 9th.... Got one package of hardware... Parts were rusty the bucking bar needed to be finished... Second package came with 1/2 of the rest of it missing stuff also rusty parts... Called and got him on the phone... I had just changed my number... We talked about it he said he was waiting for springs and would send the rest when they came in.... Still shows they have 5 in stock... Last chance to get something they don't have or probably won't have... Somehow I'm unreasonable for ordering something they can't deliver in 6months... Or I'm not on Facebook... So to avoid being a terrible customer I will cut my losses and not do any future business with them... Looks like a quality kit... Also looks like I won't know if it actually is or not.... Same as the minerelli build... I can someone getting into thousands of dollars and have to wait for a year for something to finish it with a year between replacement parts... And no customer service.... No instructions on how to put it together... Nice paperweight Is all it is and all it ever was...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220225-193646.png
    Screenshot_20220225-193646.png
    464.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20220225-193702.png
    Screenshot_20220225-193702.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_20220225-193720.png
    Screenshot_20220225-193720.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20220225-193737.png
    Screenshot_20220225-193737.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20220225-193806.png
    Screenshot_20220225-193806.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20220225-193840.png
    Screenshot_20220225-193840.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 161
Ryan straight up told me after many arguments ( btw nether one of them knew very much until only a few years ago) that we should be spending over $2k building a bike! Man I don't agree with that at all, if that's what you want to do go for it, but my bike cost me $600 and suits me just fine!
I'm planning on spending $3000 each on 3 bikes with spares.... About 10k with 1G wasted on stuff that isn't what it claims to be or never showed up at all... I'm ahead of it with $400 in the bin out of 5k ...

I'm planning on spending $3000 each on 3 bikes with spares.... About 10k with 1G wasted on stuff that isn't what it claims to be or never showed up at all... I'm ahead of it with $400 in the bin out of 5k ...
An they will last forever too. Most of my money on a bike is spent customizing it. I don't want a bike like everyone else's. I like my bikes, looking like my bikes. I'm not concerned with the cost of my bike, just that I have fun riding it. lol

I ordered 2 of these September 9th.... Got one package of hardware... Parts were rusty the bucking bar needed to be finished... Second package came with 1/2 of the rest of it missing stuff also rusty parts... Called and got him on the phone... I had just changed my number... We talked about it he said he was waiting for springs and would send the rest when they came in.... Still shows they have 5 in stock... Last chance to get something they don't have or probably won't have... Somehow I'm unreasonable for ordering something they can't deliver in 6months... Or I'm not on Facebook... So to avoid being a terrible customer I will cut my losses and not do any future business with them... Looks like a quality kit... Also looks like I won't know if it actually is or not.... Same as the minerelli build... I can someone getting into thousands of dollars and have to wait for a year for something to finish it with a year between replacement parts... And no customer service.... No instructions on how to put it together... Nice paperweight Is all it is and all it ever was...
That's a shame brother but you could probably make it work for you with some ingenuity.

An they will last forever too. Most of my money on a bike is spent customizing it. I don't want a bike like everyone else's. I like my bikes, looking like my bikes. I'm not concerned with the cost of my bike, just that I have fun riding it. lol
I found the nos parts I want... Not sure about what frame I'm going to use.... Got it narrowed down though... Not sure about a few other things... My goals were met... My research is going great... There is a lot out there... Pit bikes, moped, motorcycle, and I might just use some motorized bicycle parts... Knowing what's hard to get and watching for things to come back in stock... The one of a kind NOS parts... It's going to be original for sure...

That's a shame brother but you could probably make it work for you with some ingenuity.
I'm going to try... I have Mopar springs But it's not what the complete kit would be or intended to be... A half-ass version... Better than nothing isn't my style....

The solution is there... I'm not sure because it's not in hand but I think I've found the springs and have a machine shop close that can make the rest from what I have as samples... And/or use the china kit parts... And I will post up my findings and take it to the next level...

I found the nos parts I want... Not sure about what frame I'm going to use.... Got it narrowed down though... Not sure about a few other things... My goals were met... My research is going great... There is a lot out there... Pit bikes, moped, motorcycle, and I might just use some motorized bicycle parts... Knowing what's hard to get and watching for things to come back in stock... The one of a kind NOS parts... It's going to be original for sure...
I like to use a certain vintage freewheel on my shifters. Very rare now days. So Rare in fact, I bought the last 5 that showed up on ebay before the seller realized I was getting a hell of a deal. I offered, they bit, I save about $800. lol . They are so rare, I won't even tell anyone what they are, or who made them, not a soul have I spilled this too. One of my customizations I started doing years ago. It worked so well on that bike, I had to make sure I had 10 of then at the minimum. I want another bike like this, but bigger tires. I have 7 of them and want more. lol. I haven't seen them in 8 months or so. I may have the only remaining ones of them left in the world. ahahahahaha

I like to use a certain vintage freewheel on my shifters. Very rare now days. So Rare in fact, I bought the last 5 that showed up on ebay before the seller realized I was getting a hell of a deal. I offered, they bit, I save about $800. lol . They are so rare, I won't even tell anyone what they are, or who made them, not a soul have I spilled this too. One of my customizations I started doing years ago. It worked so well on that bike, I had to make sure I had 10 of then at the minimum. I want another bike like this, but bigger tires. I have 7 of them and want more. lol. I haven't seen them in 8 months or so. I may have the only remaining ones of them left in the world. ahahahahaha
I have secret parts I don't share also... I see a bunch of stuff just get back in stock too...

On the topic of making contact, I can not speak for RDM but I make Smolik Performance reachable in many ways besides just Facebook. Yes, Facebook is primary way of contact because it is waaaaaay easier to mass spread information and has the largest userbase. If you chose not to use it, then so be it. However, I still work through email, website contact forms, reddit, discord, etc. You will never not get a response from me.

Back