Smolik minarelli hybrid motorized bicycle kit.

No, I've learned a lot this last year, but I'm still learning and I wouldn't feel comfortable hacking up a $500 pipe
Yeah 500 is high but I want the yasuni c16, really I want the - Exhaust R3 Max Series Alu
Aprilia Rs/Yamaha TZR AM6
YASUNI, $427,87

Yeah 500 is high but I want the yasuni c16, really I want the - Exhaust R3 Max Series Alu
Aprilia Rs/Yamaha TZR AM6
YASUNI, $427,87
Here you go, these guys are good to order from 2. Here is your C16 pipe.
Screenshot_20220304-213646_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220304-203157_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220304-203215_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220304-203215_Chrome.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 120
Stuff is coming in to build the Minarelli. Bought a Felt Faker 3.4 as the basis. Waiting on the Smolik balanced
crank and matching spacer plate. Most other stuff I have.

My question is what ignition to run. I realize the stock cdi has too much advance. I saw Street Ryderz pic of
the Minne that looks like it suffered severe detonation, dont want to do that! I have an older Jaguar fixed
ignition. Will that work.
How are you liking that Felt Faker 3.4 so far?

How are you liking that Felt Faker 3.4 so far?
I like it. I had some initial complaints of a minor nature but overall its a good frame. The longer wheelbase makes handling so much better than the shorter frames I have used. I seems quite rigid no flexing. It does seem a bit crowded
in the engine bay, more so than the Grubee style frame, but its workable. Also I like the horizontal drop outs, but think they are too short, makes chain/sprocket sizing critical, not much adjustment. Buy their petcock, different thread than the common kit. And the paint is pretty shabby, its not powdercoat. Still I would buy another.

I like it. I had some initial complaints of a minor nature but overall its a good frame. The longer wheelbase makes handling so much better than the shorter frames I have used. I seems quite rigid no flexing. It does seem a bit crowded
in the engine bay, more so than the Grubee style frame, but its workable. Also I like the horizontal drop outs, but think they are too short, makes chain/sprocket sizing critical, not much adjustment. Buy their petcock, different thread than the common kit. And the paint is pretty shabby, its not powdercoat. Still I would buy another.
Cool, Thank you. I just ordered a 3.4 frame from CDH. I will keep you on my "brains to tap into" list. One of the main reasons I went with the 3.4 over the 2.4 is my hopes that it was a longer bike. From what you said it seems I made a good choice.

A 67mm I had on hand. Dont know the length. Check out CDHs listing for the frame. They give the BB specs there.

Back