Smolik minarelli hybrid motorized bicycle kit.

Smolik performance builds 38 & 40 mm long rod adapters and a 40mm short rod adapter only. No 38mm short rod adapter.

Got my reeds today a carbon fiber set. I thought I had bought a 2stage set(run Boyesens in my Vespa). Guess I looked at too many websites. These will do fine. My aluminum plate stock is still sitting in usps in Illinois. Once I get that I can make the carb plate and button this thing up. Btw Dynoscooter has a vertical cylinder/piston set, looks good quality for less than $100. Cant remember the brand exactly, maybe Nakaru? Had a moly coated piston.

Fabbed a reed plate from 3/8 aluminum flat plate. Not the prettiest girl at the dance, but will work until Smolik
sends the one I bought. Using a VM20. Will also use the isolator plate to space the carb away from the plate hardware.

Attachments

• 773421FF-E41F-4290-AFF1-F2413F5B6808.jpeg
    773421FF-E41F-4290-AFF1-F2413F5B6808.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 92
  • 54134682-8941-4F8F-8367-051403C2B6F9.jpeg
    54134682-8941-4F8F-8367-051403C2B6F9.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 95
Heres the VM20 trial fitted.

Attachments

• B5A3C4AC-924E-4F97-A439-B48214AA0DBA.jpeg
    B5A3C4AC-924E-4F97-A439-B48214AA0DBA.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 91
It's awesome to see more people get into Minarellis and even more, info being passed along!

I'm not on here often, but any questions I'm glad to answer!
I'll be picking up a kit next year and a balanced crank to go with. Make sure ya have them in stock around February. Lol. Thanks for building such a sweet kit!!

Hi peeps.
I just got into motorized bicycle last year and love them, but as with any good thing- u need more
More speed, more torque
I've been dreaming about the smolik minarelli hybrid kit. Pretty much a bolt on 70cc minarelli jug and every thing else u need to bolt it on.
I'm putting a vm20 carb on a dch power 3.4l gas frame. I was looking at the 50cc jog pipes on ebay for about $75, does any body have a opinion about that pipe on that cylinder? Is a 50cc jog pipe enough pipe?
I currently have a sick bike parts pipe my bike, but I don't think that's gonna cut it for this.
I'm making all the purchases today and just wanted to see if anyone has had this kinda configurations and what u would have done differently or any helpful info
Peeps are using kx80 and cr80 pipes. They fit well, you have to weld up an exhaust flange which smolik sells. If you want speed use the vm20, if you want more torque, which I am into, you should use the vm18. Read a lot about how to jet those carbs. Good luck...you'll be happy, I know those chinarelli's really make power!

Hi peeps.
I just got into motorized bicycle last year and love them, but as with any good thing- u need more
More speed, more torque
I've been dreaming about the smolik minarelli hybrid kit. Pretty much a bolt on 70cc minarelli jug and every thing else u need to bolt it on.
I'm putting a vm20 carb on a dch power 3.4l gas frame. I was looking at the 50cc jog pipes on ebay for about $75, does any body have a opinion about that pipe on that cylinder? Is a 50cc jog pipe enough pipe?
I currently have a sick bike parts pipe my bike, but I don't think that's gonna cut it for this.
I'm making all the purchases today and just wanted to see if anyone has had this kinda configurations and what u would have done differently or any helpful info
If you want even more torque, make an extension between your carb and reed block

Back