SNEAK PEEK at Bike of the Month contender . . .

Well here's the fist look at my bike after the main paint is done.

I am in the process of building an INDIAN beach cruizer.
I have pics of my bike before at my website:

www.flecksfortress.com

If anyone wants to see those, I have been working on this project for about two years but after finishing the rear fender and new seat it kinda sat for maybe 9 months but now I am back at it full throtle and want to finish it soon.

I am adding a 48v electric hub motor to the bike and lighting and the works this bike will be a real head turner when it is fully completed. . .

BEFORE PIC:
MyBike.jpg

AFTER PAINT:
BikePaint.png

You can see the speed controller is mounted under the seat that's for the hub motor. I also ordered some chrome forks to replace the black ones and they are also about 2 inches longer to give the front a little more sweep. I will post more pics as progress is made. . .

Take Care All!

JaSoN

That frame is begging for a monark springer. Nice job, one of the best.

wheels

MORE PROGRESS

Well,
I have the front forks on now the new CHROME ones and
it looks "a vardy nice" (Borat?)

I also am finishing up the fabrication of the front fender it will have the side skirts like the rear and mounting that beutiful Indian head on there. after I removed an inch or so from the front fender and rewelded it (to fit between the forks) it was kinda narrow so I had to fill in the gaps for the Indian head with some bondo . . .

BikeFabFrontFender.png

And here's the full pic of the bike with the new forks and the 48V electric hub on the front. I painted the hub to match the bike

LOOKS SWEET!!

BikeFront%20HubOn.png

TAKE CARE ALL

JaSoN

Dude, that is the ugliest f%$*&ing bike I have ever seen. You should buy a new bicycle and start over. Better luck next time.

HA HA AH A HA HA HAHHAH A

BLAZE!

I'll remeber that when your begging me to take it for a spin . . .

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well . . .

I think my bike is just about done . . .

just installed the behive tail lamp, popular on many 39'-45'
bikes and the ammo can battery boxes are mounted
just have some more wiring for the lights . . .

man what am I gonna do now?

I'll post pics soon,

JaSoN

Back