Sneak peek at my ride

Here's a look at my ride i've been building and tuning, and it's getting there. This weekend i did a bit of tuning and am starting to get it uncorked nicely. I'm getting enough power to maybe hit 18-20mph, roost from a standstill by clutch dropping, and lift the front wheel with a blip of throttle from any speed. Actually at almost any speed i can grab a handful and loop out. It also drifts nicely on dirt and i can hang a foot inside forward and spin donuts like an overpowered miniature dirtbike. It's a tad bit heavy in the rear when bunnyhopping but it'll fly nice off even a little kicker.

This week i'm going to cut my ports out a bit more, trim my piston skirt, up the compression a bit more and maybe go dual carbs as i'm about at the limit of what i can do with one. I need more fuel/air. I'm also considering fabbing an expansion chamber and a bigger exhaust port by tapping some wider holes in the head and making a new flange and fatty chamber inlet. I've got a bunch of other mods in the works for it.

Attachments

• fairycross01.jpg
    fairycross01.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 492
I like it !!

I even took your story a step farther:
So, I jacked the banana seat off the neighbor girl's bike & drove right thru her Mom's 'prized' teacup rose bush, making my get-away!
(have I gone too far?) :)

Seriously.... I DO like it! (ask anybody... I like all the bikes that are a little different. I've been thinking of rackmounting one of these engines on my homebent.)

Keep up the good work!!

Those are high performance racing flowers, they add 3/4 hp, and the banana seat gives me monster torque!

My next question is:

Who wants to race FairyCross? I'll be at deathrace with it and if anyone wants to race me offroad. I'm looking to become FairyX world champion this year.

Back