Snow Bike

This is it, the snowblower motor challenge build bike. It's a big bike and should fly when done.

Attachments

• snbike.jpg
    snbike.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 750
the trick here is to still have it blow snow, so its not only a motorized bicycle but a snowblower, this way you can drive your bike in the winter :p

Well, I tidied up the shop a bunch and finally found the original mount for the snowblower engine. Unfortunately it's made of aluminum and can't be welded to the steel I have laid out for the build. But I have a big chunk of 4 x 3 tube that I can transfer the mount dims to and get it done.

I pulled the carb off my little Evinrude Mate the other day and cleaned it all out. The main jet was completely blocked. It runs like a champ now.

I pulled the carb off my little Evinrude Mate the other day and cleaned it all out. The main jet was completely blocked. It runs like a champ now.
Yea this one has a diaphram carb (or a airation carb as its labeled), got lucky that this engine is a techumseh (well, pre tecumseh, Before they bought out the people who made this motor)

Back