Snow Plow for a Bike

P

pianoman8t8

hahaha, nice, that's sweet, but i have no use for it even though i live in the snow right now.... that's pretty kool, though..

-pianoman

E

etheric

I thought it was kinda cool too. Nearly 40 views before the first reply. I thought this topic may bomb. Thanks pianoman.

P

pianoman8t8

hey, no problem.. dude, when i was a little kid, i used to take thise snow-brick maker things and tape them to the front of my RC cars and drive them around in the driveway "plowing" snow...haha :lol: good times..... the block things were pretty kool when i was a kid...

-pianoman

Tom

I have to drive about 6 hours if i ever want to see any of this stuff you guys call "snow"

W

Wheels

I am kind of speechless, living here in palm tree land. You must have some great conversations with your nieghbors about this contraption.

wheels

E

etheric

I love the snow, and we got plenty of it last week. I still have a vision of a ice-worthy motorized bike, and now I can envision a plow behind it.

Tom

hahha, it was about 85 here last weekend...

This weekend it was way colder though. Burrr!!!! 65!!!! heheheheh

G

You guys are funny! Two days ago, 80 degrees F. Yesterday, 33 and 6/10th of an inch of snow...today 5-8 inches expected with 30 mph gusts....I'm stuck here at the keyboard posting away...... :???: :grin:

W

whelan wheels

good idea

we get lots of snow out here in sudbury ontario canada and also there is a lot of bike trails out tha get snowed over to the point that you can't even ride
your bike on and i could picture my self with a motorized bicycle pulling that plow behind me at 20,25 mph going down the trail with the snow ejecting off
the sides of it