SO CAL S Turns

darwin

4000ft? Your down in the valley bro, I'm sitting at 5800ft lookin down on ya. Bwahahahahaha

Wrench

Tallest MT by me 75 miles away is Mt Laguna 6,500ft. Pic were taken at Mt Palomar 5,500ft 45 miles away.
I Ride both Mts in one day all day ❤ to ride in SO CAL.
Coming to Denver Colorado this summer to see family Can't wait to ride the Rockies

darwin

I'm familiar with Mt San Jacinto 11,000ft in Palm Springs and Big Bear. Think Big Bear is a 14er. You know the CO plateau is 6,000 ft high. The rockies rise out of that, so that's why they aren't as impressive as CA's high mountains who's base rises from sea level or near.

RB55

Looks like fun, too bad in KY the highest "mountains" we have around here are 200 ft :(

PsychDoc

Beautiful- I’m inspired. Mt. Laguna is only about 40 miles from my house. Do you ride the 45 miles to get there? Maybe that’s a stupid question.
I haven’t had the huevos to make a trip that far (and I don’t have a licens)

Wrench

The only problem with having more than one M/C you can only ride one at a time.
I was riding my Classic Star Cruiser yesterday. Pic is on the Mesa Grand Indian Res. looking down at Lake Henshaw by Mt Palomar.
One of my favorite things to do, is just to ride all day "Serenity"

Attachments

Wrench

I'm familiar with Mt San Jacinto 11,000ft in Palm Springs and Big Bear. Think Big Bear is a 14er. You know the CO plateau is 6,000 ft high. The rockies rise out of that, so that's why they aren't as impressive as CA's high mountains who's base rises from sea level or near.
I ride Mt San Jacinto it's 45 miles from me. The paved roads only go up to 6,500ft Always fun to drop down into Palm springs.
Big Bear is a little farther, close to 150 miles away. I would have to take the freeway for the first 100 + miles and I'm not into riding the freeways BORING. I like to jump on a country roads and snake my way through all day.

Wrench

No mountain riding today. I had to Humble myself and go back to when it all started, Riding a M/B. It's all flat lands for my M/B
Rode my Whizzer 33 miles around a lake close by. It was kinda cloudy out today but still worth the ride.
The roads I were on are all 40 to 50 MPH. Sure is nice to be able to do the speed limit on a M/B.

Attachments