so, how many of you have motorized bike hating neighbors?

mark20

wow, this thread has blown up recently,
i havent heard from him since that incident. looks like he sold his bike or moved it to another location (probably because he thinks im going to steal it lol)
im building a mini bike so that might change soon lol.
heres what it looks like

Attachments

try 1897

I have no problems my town is very bike scooter golf cart friendly. Bike lanes paths and such. Tourist town in summer

mark20

I have no problems my town is very bike scooter golf cart friendly. Bike lanes paths and such. Tourist town in summer
nice!

also, he complained to the HOA (or whatever it is, the people to inspect the outside of your house)
that were a "operating a unregistered mechanic shop, and throwing oil in the trash"
because me and my dad changed the oil on are toyota Alvon in are driveway lol
(we recycled the oil at are local autozone, so thats just a complete lie altogether, also who the hell calls HOA on someone changing there oil, i hope karma bites him in the ass)

INTP_ty

I had one guy yell at me in New Ulm. I’m getting a huesheng 4 Stroke so hopefully I’ll be less of a nuisance to my neighbors.

CrazyDan

7/8 ID flex tube off ebay. Chopped the muffler off a stock exhaust and slid it on.

bike4life

The speed limits in are town very between 30 and 35mph.
The bikes straight piped now because they were bitching about noise with the stock muffler 😋
where u guys even live like out rural. speed limits in my town are 50 on the main road w/ 4 lanes total???

mark20

where u guys even live like out rural. speed limits in my town are 50 on the main road w/ 4 lanes total???
suberbs, its like a town but has a city right next to it (a 30 minute cummute and your in minnapolis/stpaul which has a population total of 1 million). are town has a population of 27k people total.

also, hes resorted to calling HOA becuase the cops just hang up on him lol

The_Aleman

I would absolutely hate to live anywhere with a Homeowner's Association. Being that I drive old stuff on purpose, have nocturnal work habits, and like my motorized bikes, I'm guaranteed to have trouble with them. I feel sorry for anyone who has to put up with HOAs. They can make one's life miserable :confused: