so, how many of you have motorized bike hating neighbors?

bike4life

Looks like the only approved motorcycle in ate community is harleys lol, seems like every house except ares has one
i still dont really get how they exist. seems unconstitutional, but ill take your word for it... U own the home right, not renting, then it should be your rules...

CrazyDan

i still dont really get how they exist. seems unconstitutional, but ill take your word for it...
They make you sign a contract before you move in that you will abide by all their rules. That contract allows them to take you to court and sue you. They can then put a lien on your house and evict you. They will sell your house, take their money you owe and give you whats left.

bike4life

They make you sign a contract before you move in that you will abide by all their rules. That contract allows them to take you to court and sue you. They can then put a lien on your house and evict you. They will sell your house, take their money you owe and give you whats left.
i see, what a real pita. its a real shame tho b/c if we had more competent ppl in govt, they wouldnt be allowed. You simply cant sign away your constituional rights, even prisoners have them, they are garunteed. I am happy i don't live in one. Seems like a pyramid scheme.

mark20

Yup, thats why im closing shop for a few months, I own and operate a small engine shop in my garage, a few $ lost is better than losing are house. They havent said anything yet...

CrazyDan

Most HOAs are gated communities or (CON)tract homes. (CON)tract neighborhoods are all built off maybe up to a half dozen different floor plans by one company, and often times they retain control over the homes as an HOA to prevent the neighborhood from going to sh*t preventing them from selling every last home. I can understand that to an extent, but holy crap, you can't plant an orange tree in your front yard???????

mark20

Most HOAs are gated communities or (CON)tract homes. (CON)tract neighborhoods are all built off maybe up to a half dozen different floor plans by one company, and often times they retain control over the homes as an HOA to prevent the neighborhood from going to sh*t preventing them from selling every last home. I can understand that to an extent, but holy crap, you can't plant an orange tree in your front yard???????
Im loving it,
I gave everyone (in my school) the number to the hoa complains, dudes inbox is going to be lit up with complants lol.