so how many of your 2 strokers are pushin 40?

i got a 50 tooth on my stingray, and with a light tailwind, ill pull 45. mabey even 50, but ya dont look down to much going that fast :LOL: 35 avg no wind and i run a boygofast 80cc rollerbearing.

I have a 48cc starfire , with a 44 tooth, i dont have any problems on hills
I can idle up to one and acelerate up it.
only 140pnd though. heh
ive been 33 on a flat run,(against a 49cc scooter) i think thats pretty good for a 48, about 7500 rpm

I gave up at 33mph on a flat with no wind, but I like 25. Had a HT on an old Roadmaster Mtn Bike. Unfortunately it was destroyed this morning by someone not paying attention and flipping it end over end and landing gracelessly upside-down in a parking lot. That was not fun to watch. Engine seems okay, but the bike and everything else is totally trashed. Want to make a stingray, but I'm still working on design. I'm so sad I have no bike!

1st effort, 2006: Dax 65cc + 48T sprocket = 31mph @ ~6500rpm, blew motor.

2nd effort, 2007: Grubee GT5 + 39T sprocket = 40mph @ ~6000rpm, magneto issues

3rd effort, 2008: Dax 65cc + 34T sprocket = 45mph @ ~6000rpm, not going to push it

30mph is nice and smooth, I'll stick with that!

My speed is largely affected by weather conditions. I've gotten the bike to surpass 50mph (with the wind behind my back and going down hill lol.) I average around 40mph+ on level roads. I actually recived a speeding ticket the other night for going 44 in a 35. Attatched is a scan of the ticket if you need proof :)

Attachments

• ticketscanedit.JPG
    ticketscanedit.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 201
Back