So, hydraulic clutch masters on a HT bike engine!?

LewieBike

Local time
7:22 PM
Seems a bit, over the top for a clutch with such little pull presssure. I regularly operate my 48cc engine's clutch with two fingers.

I have wonder though when you leave the clutch disengaged while riding under pedal power only does this eventually start to leak?

Attachments

• hydraulic-clutchHT2.jpg
    hydraulic-clutchHT2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 92
I wonder if one of those would work well for a performance engine
I suppose if you already have the performance engine clutch or rebuilt it with the extra springs, that a hydraulic systems will always have more mechanical advantage and be easier to service.

My question is what exactly are they using for the fluid? I'd prefer some sort of synthetic oil over DOT-3 or 4. Here in our temperate rainforest clime, I have to change my car and moto's brake fluid annually.

I suppose if you already have the performance engine clutch or rebuilt it with the extra springs, that a hydraulic systems will always have more mechanical advantage and be easier to service.

My question is what exactly are they using for the fluid? I'd prefer some sort of synthetic oil over DOT-3 or 4. Here in our temperate rainforest clime, I have to change my car and moto's brake fluid annually.
maybe using mineral oil like MTB brakes use

Back