So I bought some more GOFAST parts...

MechMike219

Local time
5:12 PM
Why is stuff that makes things faster so expensive?? Cuz it works! Picked up an FMF Fatty gold series pipe from a yz85 and the slip flange adapter from Smolikperformance.com.. they do some really good work. So if you're wanting to put a real man's expansion chamber on your motor.. this is the way to go! I'm also broke now..I guess its time to hit the corner..

Attachments

• 20230101_033737.jpg
    20230101_033737.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230101_034020.jpg
    20230101_034020.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 70
Why is stuff that makes things faster so expensive?? Cuz it works! Picked up an FMF Fatty gold series pipe from a yz85 and the slip flange adapter from Smolikperformance.com.. they do some really good work. So if you're wanting to put a real man's expansion chamber on your motor.. this is the way to go! I'm also broke now..I guess its time to hit the corner..
Here's the biggest problem many builders have with building fast bikes; they forget to upgrade the braking system.

Smolik is another one that has been problematic here in our forums in the past.

Feel free to read the links all about the crap he has pulled here on the forums as well as to our members...Just follow the links as you see them on these links to get a better picture of who this guy is and how he operates...We look out for our forum members here.

Smolik is another one that has been problematic here in our forums in the past.

Feel free to read the links all about the crap he has pulled here on the forums as well as to our members...Just follow the links as you see them on these links to get a better picture of who this guy is and how he operates...We look out for our forum members here.

I did wait three months for my order, but in fairness, they warned me before I purchased no shipping during racing season. I only ordered a reed

stuffer though. An in fairness to them, they also supply a free stereolithograph file online for personal use if you know where to look. The

file does need some adjusting though, to fit correctly. Any cranks or stuff like they supply, that I might need, I would machine myself. I have heard

the stories though.....

oh... well then.. i didnt know that. i havent had any issues tho. but ive only ordered from them twice. once for a "defect" clutch plate. just some small rust spots but works great, and the recent slip flange adapter which again.. works great.. but thanks for looking out.

Back